• August 19, 2018, 12:13:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Home of the Highwaymen.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Destiny 2 - General Discussion Thread  (Read 3014 times)

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Re: Destiny 2 - General Discussion Thread
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2018, 08:06:22 PM »

I just have no drive for this game. Really just fell flat. There was so much to build off of and improve coming from the great turnaround D1 had, and instead they chose to step backwards and are just now deciding to turnaround again. Deja vu, no patience for it. Bummed I purchased the season pass.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 02:06:56 PM by Seth »

zaffy2005

• Corporal
    • zaffy2005
    • zaffy2005
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2018, 10:42:43 PM »

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/244393928?page=0&sort=0&showBanned=0&path=1

Would love to get everyone's thoughts/feedback on this idea.

dowders

• Sergeant
  • Always actin up
    • dowders
    • dowders
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 3
    • twitter
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2018, 03:53:03 AM »

I just have no drive for this game. Really just fell flat. There was so much to build off of and improve coming from the great turnaround D1 had, and instead they chose to step backwards and are just now deciding to turnaround again. Dena vu, no patience for it. Bummed I purchased the season pass.
Exactly my feeling. The only reason i'm going to hop back in, if at all is because I purchased the season pass & I have a glimmer of false hope that DLC2 will somehow make it fun again.

D1 I spent 1000s of hours on, D2 i'd be surprised if I went over 200. It's just dull

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2018, 02:32:25 PM »

zaffy2005

• Corporal
    • zaffy2005
    • zaffy2005
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2018, 11:15:42 PM »

I am a tad curious to see how Graviton Lance and Skyburner's Oath feel after the update, and wondering what other exotics have had changes that haven't been teased yet. And the new game mode teased in the Twitch stream has a certain ARchon's Forge vibe to it, which could be cool. Just really not liking that once again the story is just a roadblock to be bulldozed through as quickly as possible because "you can't access any of the other new content until you complete the campaign." They did that with the original D2 campaign, they did it again with Osiris' campaign, and now it looks like they're making that mistake again. When ya make the players feel like they HAVE to rush through the campaign in order to keep up with the events and other time-sensitive activities, it ends up leaving a very unmemorable story, because nobody has time to actually process it. Nobody has time to enjoy it. It's got to be done and over wit has quickly as possible or everyone they play with (or might play with) will be on to other things and Destiny has never been kind to anyone stuck playing catch-up.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 23 queries.