• December 09, 2018, 08:59:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Pew pew pew...

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: E3 2018 Conference Hub - June 9 - 14  (Read 1024 times)

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 25
    • The Quest For 52
E3 2018 Conference Hub - June 9 - 14
« on: June 06, 2018, 03:00:13 PM »

June 9-14

E3 is almost here and that means more news than you can possibly keep track of. You can expect a lot of new teasers, reveals, new gameplay and release dates for games you’ve been waiting for, or didn’t see coming. It’s a busy week so here’s what you need to know.

Every conference is listed below with their start times in both Pacific and Eastern times. Multiple sources are given for where they should be streamed from. If one doesn’t work, try another. I’m not completely sure each one will be a direct link to the stream so you may have to do some searching once you get to the site.

Unfortunately, our news team has shutdown since last E3 which means we won’t have the news posted for you like we once did. There are multiple gaming news sites I’m sure you already visit so that would be your best bet to find the latest details. However, we are a gaming forum. If you find anything particularly interesting feel free to post it for the rest of us to discuss. We all want to see what happens next and it’s more fun to discuss it with others. Enjoy your E3!

When: – Starting Saturday, June 9th @ 12:00PM PT, 3:00PM ET through June 15th.

What to expect: A lot of the conferences are going to be streamed on Mixer. Use the link below to see the E3 hub they have organized.

Where to watch:

Mixer

When: – Starting Saturday, June 9th @ 12:00PM PT, 3:00PM ET through June 14th.

What to expect: A lot of the conferences are going to be streamed on Twitch so the main channel will likely cover them.

Where to watch:

Twitch

When: – Saturday, June 9th @ 11AM PT, 2PM ET

What to Expect: Sports, Need for Speed, Battlefield V, Anthem, Something Star Wars, Maybe a surprise or two.

Where to watch:

EA Official Stream

Twitch

Gamespot coverage

Game Informer

IGN Stream (Pre-show begins 30 minutes before. Also features a post show)

When: – Sunday, June 10th @ 1PM PT, 4PM ET

What to expect: , Forza Horizon 4, Crackdown 3, Hopefully unannounced titles.

Where to watch:

Xbox 360 and Xbox One Live Event Player App. (Download before the event for faster access)

Xbox.com

Mixer – Free DLC Mixpot promised for watching while signed in with a linked Microsoft account.

YouTube

Twitch

Gamespot coverage

Game Informer

When: – Sunday, June 10th @ 6:30PM PT, 9:30PM ET

What to expect: Fallout 76, PREY expansion, At least one surprise is guaranteed.

Where to watch:

Twitch

Gamespot coverage

Game Informer

IGN Stream (Pre-show begins 30 minutes before.)

When: – Sunday, June 10th @ 8PM PT, 11PM ET

What to expect: Very weird things.

Where to watch:

Twitch

Game Informer

When: – Monday, June 11th @ 10AM PT, 1PM ET

What to expect: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Kingdom Hearts 3, Hopefully more announcements.

Where to watch:

Twitch

YouTube

Gamespot coverage

Game Informer

IGN Stream

When: – Monday, June 11th @ 1PM PT, 4PM ET

What to Expect: Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, Skull and Bones, The Division 2, The traditional surprise reveal at the end.

Where to watch:

Ubisoft Official Stream – To be Updated

Ubisoft Twitch Stream

Gamespot coverage

Game Informer

When: – Monday, June 11th @ 3PM PT, 6PM ET

What to expect: Several different companies are involved so it could have anything.

Where to watch:

PC Gaming Show

Twitch

When: –  Monday, June 11th @ 6PM PT, 9PM ET

What to Expect: Days Gone, Death Stranding, Spider-Man, PlayStation VR titles.

Where to watch:

PlayStation Blog

Twitch

Gamespot coverage

Game Informer

When: Nintendo Spotlight LIVE Stream begins on Tuesday, June 12th at 9AM PT, 12 PM ET.

What to Expect: Super Smash Bros., Other surprises

Where to watch: The live stream of can be found here.

Twitch

IGN Stream (Pre-show begins 30 minutes before)

Read the full story

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 03:07:07 PM by Stig Assassin »

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
Re: E3 2018 Conference Hub - June 9 - 14
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 03:10:04 PM »

Gallery

For videos as they become available. *Mainly for full conferences*

EA

(Begins at 57:52)

Microsoft

(Begins at 1 hour)

Bethesda

*Language

Square Enix

(Begins at 7:22) - Shadow of the Tomb Raider Gameplay ViDoc then 30 minutes of trailers.

Ubisoft

Conference begins at 1:10:17

Sony

Conference begins at 1:13:00

Nintendo

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:01:10 PM by Stig Assassin »

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 04:03:36 PM »

All full conferences have been added above.

Has anything caught your eye this year?

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 04:07:12 PM »

Halo infinite
Gears of war 5
Kingdom hearts 3
FIFA 19
Metro Exodus
Battlefield V
Jedi Fallen Order
Anthem
Fallout 76
DOOM (Forgot the proper title)
Assassins Creed Odyssey  8)

I know most of these are coming out next year but I’m definitely buying these, I’m going to be broke  ::)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:09:26 PM by MrSerrano1105 »

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 04:43:50 PM »

^ It was DOOM: Eternal. Thanks for mentioning that, I forgot I missed about 20 minutes of the Bethesda conference.

My list looks like this:

Unravel Two (Already out)
Trials Rising
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
SoulCalibur VI
Skull & Bones
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Forza Horizon 4
Control
Battlefield V
Anthem
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
Halo Infinite
The Elder Scrolls VI

Most of these I'll probably wait for a 50% off sale to buy. Forza and SoulCalibur are the only day 1 purchases I'm sure of.

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 06:11:39 PM »

Sounds about right.

I completely forgot about Shadow of The Tomb Raider  :facepalm: I’ll add that to my list. The good thing about this is that since my brother and I Gameshare we take turns in buying the games. You better start saving up Stig.

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 06:20:19 PM »

For me, the Day one's are Halo, Gears 5 and Soulcalibur (already pre-ordered the latter after they announced the alternate editions yesterday).

Also looking at:
Nier:Automata for Xbox release (so glad this was announced)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
The Division 2
Forza Horizon 4
Anthem
The Adventures of Captain Spirit
Metro: Exodus
Cyberpunk 2077
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Dying Light 2

Maybe also looking at the the Tales of Vesperia, Kingdom Hearts, and Devil May Cry since I've heard those were good series but haven't played them myself.

There's also the Bethesda games but I can wait for those since I'm not very invested in most of their series.

I still have to watch the Ubisoft, Sony and Nintendo conferences to be fully caught up.

wrcfan

• BulletEponge
  • Master Sergeant
  • I've got your wort wort wort right here
    • wrcfan
    • wrcfan
  • Awards: 10
    • The Vintages Days
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 10:50:05 PM »

Most exited about Fallout 76 right now. Halo, Doom, Division will be on my buy list.

zaffy2005

• Corporal
    • zaffy2005
    • zaffy2005
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 12:34:55 AM »

I want to be excited about Halo, but honestly 343 hasn't quite convinced me that they know what they're doing yet. I want to believe that taking this long to release another game means they're actually putting their best into it but they've let me down before.

Same thing for Forsaken. I want to love Destiny, I want to be excited for each new addition, but the more I see D2 following the exact same pattern of D1 the more I know all too well that it will never be worth the price. 3 years and $200 later D1 almost felt like a $45 game. D2 doesn't even feel like a demo yet.

The new Smash game could be awesome, but sadly I don't have a Switch. It'll go on the list of "things I will eventually get when I finally have a job again."

Elder Scrolls VI has me curious. Just got the Skyrim SE, and dabbled briefly in ESO when I first got it before realizing it was taking up way too much of my harddrive. Now that I've got an external I might have to get back into that.

Don't remember if it was E3 but I heard about this game I think was called "Jump Club" and it kinda sounds like Smash Bros for anime fans, pitting characters from Naruto, One Piece, DBZ, Deathnote, etc. against each other. Could be interesting.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 05:00:33 AM »

I want to be excited about Halo, but honestly 343 hasn't quite convinced me that they know what they're doing yet. I want to believe that taking this long to release another game means they're actually putting their best into it but they've let me down before.

Exactly how I feel. I put so much time into H3 and Reach because I enjoyed them so much. H4 had me coming back just to get the achievements and H5 has seen even less play. I'd love to see a Halo I want to play again. Hopefully this new game engine and extended development time can make a difference.

Elder Scrolls VI has me curious. Just got the Skyrim SE, and dabbled briefly in ESO when I first got it before realizing it was taking up way too much of my harddrive. Now that I've got an external I might have to get back into that.

Skyrim had me bored to death when I first started it. After giving it some time and really trying to get into the story I ended up playing it every day for a month straight. It's a great game and more content than practically anything else available for the same price. That's the only reason I even have an interest in another Elder Scrolls.

Don't remember if it was E3 but I heard about this game I think was called "Jump Club" and it kinda sounds like Smash Bros for anime fans, pitting characters from Naruto, One Piece, DBZ, Deathnote, etc. against each other. Could be interesting.

That was E3, and it was called Jump Force. With all the Naruto and DBZ fighting games over the years it was only a matter of time until something like that showed up. It would be nice for Xbox to have a good Smash Bros type game. Maybe some day.

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2018, 07:58:07 AM »

I actually enjoy Halo 5 and still play it, mostly because I enjoy the ranked matchmaking much more than I did in any of the previous games. The thing I think 343 needs to really step up with is the social matchmaking. I think Reach and 3 had some of the best casual multiplayer. Rumble Pit, Action Sack, and BTB always felt fresh when playing them, but they do feel a pretty stale in comparison in 343's titles. If they manage to get a good variety of maps and modes into social matchmaking and have a fun ranked matchmaking system, then I think Halo could keep me hooked for a long while.

The campaigns also need more fun marines. The marines from 1-3 were fun to play around with, but from Reach onwards, they became more bland and unfunny.

Skyrim had me bored to death when I first started it. After giving it some time and really trying to get into the story I ended up playing it every day for a month straight. It's a great game and more content than practically anything else available for the same price. That's the only reason I even have an interest in another Elder Scrolls.

I played a bit of Skyrim, and after playing Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV), I also felt bored. It felt so much more tedious than its predecessor so far. I'll give it another later because I wasn't too far in so it can hopefully change my mind.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 26 queries.