• August 19, 2018, 01:17:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Did you really just delete the forum?

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Games with Gold for June 2018  (Read 178 times)

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
Games with Gold for June 2018
« on: May 30, 2018, 07:24:28 PM »

With only a few days to spare, the next set of free games have been announced. As usual, all games are available to play on Xbox One thanks to backwards compatibility. Both Xbox One titles are yours to keep as long as you have an active Gold membership, while the 360 titles are yours even if you drop to Silver status.

Starting off the month for Xbox One is Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia. The last of the side-scrolling Assassin’s Creed spinoff trilogy, which you should already be familiar with since the other two have been free in the past. The second half of the month provides the SMITE: Gold Bundle. A free-to-play game in the MOBA genre. This is simply a bundle of some of the micro-transactions for free.

Experience the thrill of being a master Assassin in 2.5D. Sneak and hide to avoid detection and fool enemies using whistles and disguises.

Get ready to join one of the most-played titles on the Xbox One. Choose from over 90 gods and mythological icons, including Thor, Loki, and Cerberus and wage war in epic online battles. Exclusive to Gold members, the Smite Gold Bundle offers over $100 worth of free content, including 20 extra gods and over 50 bonus items such as skins, announcer packs, and more.

360 players will start the month with Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. It’s basically Mario Kart for SEGA characters. The second half of the month will feature LEGO Indiana Jones 2. Another of the popular LEGO adventure titles.

Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. It’s not just racing, it’s racing transformed! Fully Transformable vehicles which change from car to plane to boat mid race, each with their own unique gameplay. Over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transformable vehicle. A multitude of modes including Grand Prix, Battle Arenas and the incredible World Tour. Unleash ingenious weaponry and your character’s All-Star move to beat the opposition. Race up to ten players online, or challenge your friends in four player split screen. 16 dynamic tracks which challenge you on land, water and air. Take to the track and challenge your friends as your X360 avatar with its exclusive transformable vehicle.

In LEGO® Indiana Jones™ 2: The Adventure Continues, play ALL-NEW levels from The Original Adventures and your favorite new moments from The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull… Or for the first time, create your own levels, for a true one-of-a-kind experience! New levels, vehicles and modes like 2-player split-screen, will let you build and battle your way out of trouble like never before!

Read the full story

« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 01:27:51 PM by Stig Assassin »

dowders

• Sergeant
  • Always actin up
    • dowders
    • dowders
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 3
    • twitter
Re: Games with Gold for June 2018
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 02:32:37 PM »

Is it sad the one I'm most excited for is the lego one?

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
Re: Games with Gold for June 2018
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 01:32:58 PM »

Is it sad the one I'm most excited for is the lego one?

Yes. But I'm barely interested in the Sonic game and that's it.

The AC game should be good. I've enjoyed the other two, I just owned India and Russia before they gave them away for free.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 23 queries.