Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by SlashingArbiter on 03 Sep 2014
  • Creative mode disables achievements on the 360; I imagine it would be the same for XB1/PS4. Regardless, if you are sufficiently prepared, slaying the ender dragon is not that challenging.

This page lists the trophies for the PS4 edition. The achievements for XB1 will probably be the same.
  • #17 by Stig Assassin on 10 Sep 2014
  • It looks like Microsoft might be purchasing Mojang. I wonder what that's going to mean?
  • #18 by jat666 on 10 Sep 2014
  •  :(
  • #19 by Gladiator Z56 on 10 Sep 2014
  • This BBC article has more information on the possible purchase.  If this goes through, Notch has said he will resign.
  • #20 by jat666 on 11 Sep 2014
  • If it goes through and Notch resigns, I see the PC version being frozen from updating till the xbox version catches up
     :'(
    -blam!- microsoft...
  • #21 by Gladiator Z56 on 15 Sep 2014
  • The deal is official, Microsoft is in and Notch is out.  Prepare for Microsoft to start whoring out Minecraft like Disney is Star Wars.
  • #22 by TravisSch on 15 Sep 2014
  • The deal is official, Microsoft is in and Notch is out.  Prepare for Microsoft to start whoring out Minecraft like Disney is Star Wars.
    I wish it stayed independent with Notch and the gang at Mojang.  I'm afraid Microsoft is going to somehow mess this up.
  • #23 by jat666 on 16 Sep 2014
  • I know Microsoft is going to somehow mess this up.
    Fixed :P
  • #24 by Gladiator Z56 on 02 Oct 2014
  • The Dr. Who Skin Pack releases tomorrow!

• #25 by Stig Assassin on 11 Jun 2017
  • For all versions of Minecraft

A free update is coming this fall that will completely change Minecraft. All platforms will be getting server support with cross-play among all platforms also being added. There will also be a new design pack available. The Super Duper Graphics pack takes advantage of 4K capabilities and makes the blocks appear less...block like? It's better to see in the trailer below.

Pages:
Actions