Spartan I Project
  • December 15, 2018, 07:10:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Ah, now I won't have to smell Richtofen's ass breath anymore. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:25:41 AM 
Started by TangoDown - Last post by sjpsjpsjp
Anyone here playing CoD:AW Descent for the Xbox One? I've had a few ad-hoc sessions to clear the EE and the Double Feature mode and haven't had much luck.

on: December 11, 2018, 05:47:23 AM 
Started by Seth - Last post by Stig Assassin
Forza Horizon 3 with all DLC, car packs, VIP etc etc is reduced from £135 to £40 on the deals with gold for the next two days. Worth it for sure.

Definitely the best Forza title released. The Hot Wheels expansion alone is a blast.

I'm still going through FH2 at the moment and loving it. Currently on Storm Island. Stig I have to ask because your times keep popping up as a "rival" for me? How are you so goddamn FAST?!

Uh... Practice? I started racing with Manual and few assists in that one so that's an extra second faster, if I did it right. Using tunes from the community also helps a lot. Let me know if you need a hand with the co-op bucket lists. A few of them are much more difficult in co-op, but we can give it a try.

If you're enjoying FH2 then you'll love FH3. Better colors, more variety in tracks, and much less of a grind.

on: December 10, 2018, 04:35:59 AM 
Started by Seth - Last post by dowders
Forza Horizon 3 with all DLC, car packs, VIP etc etc is reduced from £135 to £40 on the deals with gold for the next two days. Worth it for sure.

Definitely the best Forza title released. The Hot Wheels expansion alone is a blast.

I'm still going through FH2 at the moment and loving it. Currently on Storm Island. Stig I have to ask because your times keep popping up as a "rival" for me? How are you so goddamn FAST?!

on: December 09, 2018, 08:20:12 AM 
Started by Seth - Last post by ROK198
I just picked up the Expansion pass. It hasn't been on sale for almost a year now. I was waiting so long since I missed the last time it was on sale and didn't want to buy Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels separately.

on: December 08, 2018, 09:24:44 PM 
Started by Seth - Last post by Stig Assassin

Note - Voting has started for the Tenth Beard-off. You have one week to help choose the winner.

on: December 08, 2018, 09:17:14 PM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by Stig Assassin
Both of the submissions came in early so the poll is up a little ahead of schedule. Best of luck to both of you!

on: December 08, 2018, 08:47:52 PM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by Stig Assassin
Three New Games Added
Duke Nukem Forever
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Darkness

on: December 08, 2018, 10:14:42 AM 
Started by Seth - Last post by dowders

on: December 08, 2018, 09:33:38 AM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by Two Names06

Took me a while but I get it shared.

on: December 07, 2018, 07:51:43 PM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by zaffy2005
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dt2u9WOWwAAF6YQ.jpg

Toyed with the idea of going back to the chops, or maybe all the way back to the old gotee and stache, but for now I think I'm keeping it full.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 21 queries.