• June 24, 2017, 11:42:11 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

We're always watching.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Evil Within 2 Announced at E3  (Read 19 times)

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • You have failed this city
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
The Evil Within 2 Announced at E3
« on: June 12, 2017, 12:16:33 PM »

The Evil Within 2 is in the works, Bethesda Softworks revealed during its E3 2017 press conference. The game will be launching on October 13, 2017. Yes, it’s Friday the 13th a perfect day to play the game with the lights off. The publisher showed off a lengthy debut trailer for the survival horror game. If you watched the trailer you can see all kinds of horrors, like burning villages, pitch-black forests, and lots and lots of dead bodies. It seems that the protagonist will be police detective Sebastian Castellanos from the previous game and the narrator seems to be Juli Kidman (I could be wrong). The first game took place at Beacon Mental Hospital, he was investigating a mass murder that took place in the hospital. I guess you could say that he was on the job, for this game this seems something more personal for Sebastian. I’d say he’s either remembering the past or he’s trying to save his daughter who is alive who was thought to be dead. Take a look at the video below and come up with your theory of what the game will be about:

The publisher confirmed that The Evil Within 2 arrives on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One. It also confirmed that it will “surely be giving us all nightmares”.

Read the full story

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 25 queries.