• June 18, 2018, 11:40:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

ContactTango owns Annual.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Community Game Night Suggestions  (Read 4561 times)

Reaper

• Captain
  • I help mold the Minds of your children
    • Bloodyreaper125
    • Bloodyreaper125
  • Awards: 3
Re: Community Game Night Suggestions
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2015, 03:52:57 PM »

Are there any 360 platform CGN's coming up soon? I'd like to try gaming with a few new members and maybe show em how to share ammo.

Dredd1973

• Lance Corporal
  • Order in the chaos
    • Dredd1973
    • Dredd1973
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2015, 10:19:08 AM »

King's Fall.

Except for a very few unique circumstances, the old raids just aren't worth it any more.

I feel we need to get the group raid night into King's Fall. So what if we're not experts at it and can't speed run it yet? Part of the fun / camaraderie comes from overcoming obstacles together as a team, and if we don't finish it on the Friday night, we can gather back up Saturday night.

King's Fall raid - we need to do it as a group......

NeoRman69

• Commander
  • The Legend Himself
    • NeoRman69
    • NeoRman69
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 9
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2015, 07:55:00 PM »

King's Fall.

Except for a very few unique circumstances, the old raids just aren't worth it any more.

I feel we need to get the group raid night into King's Fall. So what if we're not experts at it and can't speed run it yet? Part of the fun / camaraderie comes from overcoming obstacles together as a team, and if we don't finish it on the Friday night, we can gather back up Saturday night.

King's Fall raid - we need to do it as a group......

We had awesome  time in the VoG last night, it was a blast. Everyone really enjoyed themselves.

As for kingsfall, I don't know about everyone else, but if I'm doing that raid then I'm taking it seriously and going for drops. That takes a coordinated team of like minded individuals. Those are my personal views, so I won't be hosting any CGN Kingsfall, not anytime soon any way. That doesn't stop you or anyone else from posting your own runs though. In fact I encourage to set up your own events in the community gaming section. It just won't be a staff run event. Sorry. :/

And Reaper we might be doing some throw back 360 events when backwards compatibility is fully out, but then again with all the holiday bundles and deals coming out I'm honestly expecting everyone to be on Xbox One.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 07:58:29 PM by NeoRman69 »

Reaper

• Captain
  • I help mold the Minds of your children
    • Bloodyreaper125
    • Bloodyreaper125
  • Awards: 3
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2015, 09:34:35 PM »

hmm dang it's going to be a while before I get on the xbone.

NeoRman69

• Commander
  • The Legend Himself
    • NeoRman69
    • NeoRman69
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 9
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2015, 10:12:13 AM »

hmm dang it's going to be a while before I get on the xbone.

Well backwards comparability should be fully out sometime in November. You just have to wait a bit longer.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 26 queries.