• August 16, 2018, 05:36:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Home of Quest for 52.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Raiders Retire...  (Read 455 times)

NeoRman69

• Commander
  • The Legend Himself
    • NeoRman69
    • NeoRman69
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 9
The Raiders Retire...
« on: May 23, 2017, 07:58:39 PM »

As you know, with the last update Bungie fundamentally changed the way we all do raids. Mostly for the better, however it had a ripple effect on the way in which we do our flawless runs. It now requires us to field a full team of ready and able guardians. Although we had hoped to weather the storm, do to dwindling team member availability and as well as no longer being able to guarantee completion in a timely fashion we are no longer offering help getting the Destiny Flawless Raider Achievement. Our sincerest apologies to you all.

I would like to express my personal appreciation and admiration for the hours that our team members have put in. You have been a truly amazing, and talented team. We where all lucky to have you guiding us through the darkness.

Read the full story

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Re: The Raiders Retire...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 08:56:10 PM »

Thank you guys for all your hard work, SIP was lucky to have you guys.   8)

zaffy2005

• Corporal
    • zaffy2005
    • zaffy2005
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 10:06:29 PM »

I'm guessing it's the bridge that's really thrown a wrench in the works? Only other change I can think of is not being able to stand in front of the "windows" at Crota. Major bummer that things fell apart. Makes me that much more appreciative that you guys got me through it in time.

kungfuboy007

• Lance Corporal
  • Welp here I am
    • kungfuboy007
    • Barzul Knular
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 2
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 02:29:39 AM »

Duuuude the Raiders were chill and got stuff done when it came to it, when Destiny 2 comes out maybe the Raiders can be a thing again.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 23 queries.