• August 22, 2017, 03:25:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Will you be my bullet sponge?

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New Kirby Game Revealed For Nintendo Switch  (Read 57 times)

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • You have failed this city
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
New Kirby Game Revealed For Nintendo Switch
« on: June 13, 2017, 02:19:07 PM »

The Nintendo Switch is getting its first Kirby game in 2018. For now, it’s under the working title, Kirby. The announcement video during this morning’s Nintendo Spotlight showed Kirby battling with melee weapons, inhaling enemies, changing shapes (including into a curling stone) and employing his traditional Kirby powers and abilities. Something really cool about this is that he’ll also be joined by up to three teammates either three other players in co-operative play or by recruiting enemies to his side by tossing hearts at them. In the video, you’ll notice them combining copy abilities to create combo attacks with the entire party, and he uses teamwork to solve puzzles. Unfortunately, not enough details were given.

Watch the video  below:

Read the full story

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 24 queries.