Advanced search

News:

PROMOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:22:58 PM 
Started by MrSerrano1105 - Last post by MrSerrano1105
Update

Offline Modes and Features:

• Story – puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.

• Arcade – recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.

• Mission – players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.

• Training – set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.

• Vs. Player 2 – go head-to-head against another player locally.

• Vs. CPU – play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.

• Collection – the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.

Online Modes and Features:

• Ranked Match – battle other players online to advance in the rankings.

• Casual Match – battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.

• Beginners League – a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.

• Lobby – search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous
player-vs-player matches.

• Rankings – view the rankings of players from all over the world.

• Replay Settings – configure replay settings and view replays.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite launches on September 19th.

on: Today at 06:10:57 AM 
Started by BREQ - Last post by slummyzeru
Not sure which i'd do even if migration to destiny 2 clan happens tbh.

on: Today at 06:08:51 AM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by slummyzeru
wonder if we can get following pokemon like in gen 4

on: Today at 06:04:28 AM 
Started by Seth - Last post by slummyzeru
*lurk*

on: August 18, 2017, 04:27:30 PM 
Started by Seth - Last post by ATLNinjalo
I'm in the alpha tier and if we are getting 18-20 updates a month I don't see it. 95% of the time the update occurs overnight when I don't see it. This system works much better when that side of things actually does what its supposed to unlike it didn't do at launch.

They have responded to many of the complaints about the new dashboard and I know one thing they are changing is that it will have room for 40 of your pins as opposed to the current 18 which is really nice. Right now my pins are all the kids games so they don't have to go into the games and apps section. They need to change the friends list, party, and system/notifications tab back to how it was. The new setup just adds button presses to get to it and exit it.

on: August 18, 2017, 03:59:59 PM 
Started by Seth - Last post by Stig Assassin
It would be nice if they just left the dashboard alone for a while. I'm finally adjusted to the new style. Maybe all the dead space is going to be where the new avatar system shows up? I think that's meant to launch later this year.

It is funny how each of these updates changes the guide to be slightly more like the old 360 version. The "new" one scrolls sideways and has layered menus. And you can even see all your game achievements without leaving the tab! Wait a minute, we had that in 2010.  ::)

You guys have fun with your updates. I saw a graph that showed how many updates each tier gets in the preview program. I feel bad for the top tier with the 18-20 updates a month. I'd like to actually play games, not stare at a progress bar. Never going to touch that preview program stuff.

And by the way, Gamescom is this Sunday with the livestream of their presentation coming at 3pm EST. It's most likely going to be when the Xbox One X pre-orders go live so be ready for that if you've been waiting to get one. Mixer is probably the best place to watch it.

on: August 18, 2017, 02:16:14 PM 
Started by Master of Ares - Last post by ATLNinjalo
I'm 3 episodes in already. Liking it so far, but its moving at the same pace the other Marvel shows have. SLOW at the beginning but building a lot of things.

on: August 18, 2017, 11:43:12 AM 
Started by Master of Ares - Last post by MrSerrano1105
Can't wait to see it

on: August 18, 2017, 08:10:06 AM 
Started by Master of Ares - Last post by ATLNinjalo
Work to do but Defenders is out. Dammit. Guess I'll be forgetting something to do today lol.

on: August 18, 2017, 01:22:35 AM 
Started by BREQ - Last post by zaffy2005
Alrighty. Honestly not sure which is the better outcome in a way. I don't get to play with other SIP members all that often, usually just with the achievement teams. If D2 has clan-related achievements like D1 it could go either way. Doing a run with an achievement team for an unrelated task might pop the other achievements. But then, that's generally a one-time deal and requires patiently waiting in line. If the SIP clan doesn't carry over, that gives me the opportunity to form a clan with the people I play with more often. But, at the same time, I don't really have a "full" fireteam of people I play with regularly (at least, not a raid-sized team) which would make those achievements just as difficult to acquire. Heh, bit of a catch-22 situation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 20 queries.