• August 19, 2017, 08:21:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

2013 Members of the Year: Flatty, Killagruntjaro

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Forza Horizon - Where cars belong  (Read 6080 times)

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 23
    • The Quest For 52
Re: Forza Horizon - Where cars belong
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2015, 07:37:44 PM »

Until July 24th you can get two cars from the Porsche pack for free. It's the 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS and the 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo. All cars in the pack have an achievement attached to them so this is two free achievements.

NeoRman69

• Commander
  • The Legend Himself
    • NeoRman69
    • NeoRman69
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 9
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2015, 12:24:25 AM »

Until July 24th you can get two cars from the Porsche pack for free. It's the 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS and the 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo. All cars in the pack have an achievement attached to them so this is two free achievements.

How? :O

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2015, 02:28:28 AM »

Good question. Game Informer really dropped the ball on this one. It was implied you could download from the marketplace, but it's more complicated. The Forza Hub app is the only way to get it. Open it up then look for the news article "Two free cars!" Click the link in that page to get access to the marketplace page for it. These aren't cars from the original pack, they're two additional cars. It's also not a temporarily free offer, after the 24th you'll never be able to get them again.

badad117

• Captain
  • Awards: 1
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2015, 08:52:22 AM »

3 free achievements.  owning a porsche, 10 events in it, 40 events in it. 

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2015, 10:13:40 PM »

For a limited time, the Playground Select Car Pack will be free through the Forza Hub app.

badad117

• Captain
  • Awards: 1
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2015, 07:32:00 AM »

There's always some grinding in forza but damn, the H2 100 and 168 championship achievements are just ridiculous.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2015, 02:41:07 PM »

I know. It's like they're trying to make up for how short and easy the first game was to complete. Once I finally get done with the multiplayer achievements I can focus on that. At least those are easier.

R MK XXV

• Spartan
    • R MK XXV
    • R MK XXV
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 3
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2015, 12:37:10 PM »

There is a downloadable demo for Forza 6 on the marketplace for anyone interested. 

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2016, 02:34:15 PM »

Microsoft has posted a quick teaser for the next Forza title. The cover car will be the new Lamborghini Centenario. There's some confusion whether it's a Motorsport or Horizon title, but the release schedule would suggest Horizon. More info coming at E3.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2017, 03:50:37 PM »

The best Forza title to date (Horizon 3) and nobody wants to talk about it?  :'(

Anyway, today Turn 10 announced a partnership with Porsche that will last for the next 6 years. This is significant because the exclusivity deal between Porsche and EA ended at the start of this year. Starting things off is the release of a Porsche car pack today for Forza Horizon 3. This is also a big deal because every time the manufacturer has been added to a Forza title in the past it has been an expensive expansion with very little value to it. It also opens up the possibilities for the still secret second expansion to finally be something that isn't an overpriced car pack. You can see the new trailer for the Porsche pack below. (I don't know if it's included in the car pass, sorry.)

That's not all. If you've been following the competitive side of Forza over the last year then you know about the Forza Racing Championship. Season 3 has been announced to start on May 1st, and this time the sponsor is Porsche with GFinity hosting the competition instead of ESL. Sign ups are open now for the Recreational and Elite divisions which you can view here. The Recreational series takes place in Forza Horizon 3 Rivals mode, like last time, with the Elite Division being scheduled elimination races with Rivals qualifying in Forza Motorsport 6. It all kicks off with the top pro players competing in an Invitational match this weekend. Check the preview out below.

Ham Sanwitch

• Commander
  • Probably your real dad.
    • Ham Sanwitch
    • Ham Sanwitch
  • Awards: 10
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2017, 01:47:08 PM »

I went ahead and got Horizon 3 last night. @ $30, I felt like it was a good deal.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2017, 04:45:03 PM »

Yay! I won't be alone in the car club anymore! ;D

It's a fantastic game. Plays great and looks even better. So much fun to drive around. Consider grabbing the Expansion Pass while it's half price. You get both the Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels expansions for a couple dollars less than one of them cost. The snow is a lot of fun to drive on with all the sliding and a Ken Block car is the cherry on top. Then Hot Wheels is Hot Wheels so that needs no explaining for why it's fun. I can't wait for that one to go on sale so I can play it myself.

Ham Sanwitch

• Commander
  • Probably your real dad.
    • Ham Sanwitch
    • Ham Sanwitch
  • Awards: 10
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2017, 12:51:33 PM »

I suppose I can pick it up whilst it's on sale, lol.

Do I need an invite to the club, or do I join?

That Hot Wheels stuff looks insane. I'll get it one day. I have more than enough to get me through the summer now.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2017, 12:56:55 PM »

Do I need an invite to the club, or do I join?

It's definitely easier if I invite you. I'll take care of that next time I'm on the Xbox. It's just some bonus money for you and every skill adds to the level and leaderboard position of the club.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 26 queries.