Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by NeoRman69 on 23 May 2017

• Come join in on the shenanigans with a mix of arena, big team, warzone, and customs.

We start Every Friday around 10PM EST. The man, the myth, the legend Soryiu will be hosting. All are welcome to join. Even if you're on a bit later still feel free to join him and the other Spartans for all the fun.

(If Soryiu is AWOL, NeoRman69 will be hosting)
  • #2 by kungfuboy007 on 25 May 2017
  • Will this be only Halo 5 or will we play other Halo games occasionally?
  • #3 by NeoRman69 on 25 May 2017
  • Mostly Halo 5 but I don't see why we can't do the occasional MCC or Reach throwback.
  • #4 by kungfuboy007 on 26 May 2017
  • Sounds good to me then lol
  • #5 by Soryiu on 26 May 2017
  • This Friday is a good start with Halo 5. It is Double XP weekend!
  • #6 by Soryiu on 02 Jun 2017
  • Ok guys, today will be the FIRST ever! Soryiu streaming broadcast. You will now have the chance to see through my weapon sights and watch the mayhem ensue!
  • #7 by Soryiu on 11 Jun 2017
  • I will be hosting a special Mixer Stream after the E3 Xbox announcements. Anybody who wishes to join feel free to jump in and have some fun :)
  • #8 by SpecOp3 on 16 Jun 2017
  • Count me in. Though you may need to send me an invite as I'm forgetful as -blam!-.  :facepalm:

Let's get these shenanigans going.
  • #9 by BadWolf673 on 28 Jun 2017
  • Will there be one this friday?
  • #10 by Reaper on 28 Jun 2017
  • what time zone are you in wolf?
  • #11 by NeoRman69 on 29 Jun 2017
  • Will there be one this friday?

Every Friday  ;D
  • #12 by Reaper on 29 Jun 2017
  • Badwolf, if your on tonight send me a msg. I'll invite ya to our party. I'll give ya the introductory tour.

;D
  • #13 by Soryiu on 30 Jun 2017
  • Badwolf, little hint when Reaper is around. Be wary of friendly vehicles lol
  • #14 by Soryiu on 21 Jul 2017
  • I had to leave the broadcast early so John E Cash will be hosting in my place tonight. I may be on later but if i dont see yall, have fun guys!
  • #15 by Soryiu on 11 Aug 2017
  • Unfortunately I won't be able to host tonight's Friday night Halo. No worries, just some things to take care of. Everybody enjoy your night and I will be back Saturday night :)
Pages:
Actions