• August 21, 2017, 02:39:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

The Original Gaming Community

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Metroid: Returns and Prime 4 announced  (Read 96 times)

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 23
    • The Quest For 52
Metroid: Returns and Prime 4 announced
« on: June 14, 2017, 03:06:57 PM »

Nintendo has the best problem any developer/publisher could have. More fan favorite series than they can possibly keep going at the same time. Fans have been requesting a new Metroid for years and Nintendo has answered with not one, but two games. The first was simply acknowledging that a Metroid Prime 4 is in development with no time frame of release or images of the game to show. One important piece of news that did come out is that the game is being made by a “New and talented team” instead of the original studio. Here’s the teaser.

The bigger news is a second title that goes back to the series roots, literally. A remade version of Metroid II is coming out called Metroid: Returns for the 3DS. It is a 3D game set in the classic 2D style. This isn’t strictly a remaster, new abilities and more have been added for fans to enjoy. As always the best way to learn about something is trying it, so I would suggest checking out this hands on experience from Game Informer. Metroid: Returns is coming out September 15th. Here’s the reveal trailer.

Read the full story

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 26 queries.