• October 22, 2017, 06:01:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Home of Team Punishment.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Anthem - A New IP From BioWare  (Read 153 times)

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 23
    • The Quest For 52
Anthem - A New IP From BioWare
« on: June 12, 2017, 08:35:01 PM »

A surprise reveal during the EA conference was a brand new IP coming from BioWare called Anthem. That’s literally all the information we got before a brief teaser was shown off with the promise of gameplay during the Xbox conference. Here’s the teaser below and we’ll pick up with Microsoft’s details after.

Set in a world where only select people get to venture out beyond the walls, a city is surrounded by monsters and danger. You play a Freelancer who can traverse the world in their Javelin exosuits. Different types of suits are available that can be anything from a speed character to a tank and more. It seems to push cooperative play with RPG elements and loot drops like Destiny does. This is really a game that should be seen for yourself to enjoy rather than explained. BioWare says they have a spring 2018 release in mind so it’s a ways away.

Read the full story

zaffy2005

• Corporal
    • zaffy2005
    • zaffy2005
    • Bungie.net Profile
Re: Anthem - A New IP From BioWare
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 12:48:20 AM »

This game looks pretty epic. The problem with that being it would come down to this or Destiny 2 to sink most/all my gaming time into.

ATLNinjalo

• Everyone's friendly neighborhood fatman.
  • Spartan
  • Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
    • ATLNinjalo
    • ATLNinjalo
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
    • Bookface
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 11:19:14 AM »

If this turns out as good as it looks I could see myself putting down Destiny for it. Yes its Bioware and they struck out on Mass Effect Andromeda but that was the B team. This is the main team/A team so I'm being cautiously optimistic but holy -blam!- this looks awesome.

R MK XXV

• Spartan
    • R MK XXV
    • R MK XXV
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 3
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 12:20:45 PM »

This looks like it could be an amazing game.  Can't wait to see more on it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 26 queries.