• October 24, 2017, 03:50:12 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Reminds me of my childhood.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Games with Gold for July 2017  (Read 150 times)

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
Games with Gold for July 2017
« on: June 27, 2017, 05:00:06 PM »

We’ve got another set of free games for the upcoming month. As usual, all Xbox One games can be played as long as you have an active Gold membership, while the 360 games are yours even if you drop to Silver status. All 360 titles are available on Xbox One through backwards compatibility.

Starting off the month for Xbox One is Grow Up. An adventure game centered around collectibles. Coming on the 16th is a new game called Runbow. It appears to be a platform racer kind of like SpeedRunners from last month, with a bit of a twist.

While out exploring the galaxy with MOM, BUD’s parental spaceship, she goes to pieces. Literally – MOM’s all over the place. The positioning of that moon was inconsiderate. Now her ship parts are scattered far and wide across an entire alien planet so rich in flora and fauna it would make even the most jaded galactic gardener’s head spin. It’s up to BUD to collect all her parts and get them back to the moon.

• Join this adorable wobbly robot on his fantastical acroBUDic adventure.
• Collect MOM’s ship parts with the help of new friend POD. She likes planets. A lot.
• Explore an entire alien planet filled with excitement and wonder. And a Flungus.
• Walking’s overrated – tuck BUD into Ball mode to boost, bounce and roll around the planet.
• Take to the air and soar between floating islands like a big metal bird with the Power Glider.
• Exercise those green fingers and overcome obstacles by spawning any plant you’ve found with the Floradex 3000.
• Ride giant Starplants into the sky

A fast-paced party action game with a never before seen color mechanic. Up to nine players can race against each other locally or online as platforms and obstacles appear and disappear when the colored background changes. Go head-to-head in one of Runbow’s modes, including Arena, King of the Hill, ColourMaster, and The Bowhemoth.

Starting off the month for the 360 is Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days. It is a third person shooter where you play as part of a two man team of criminals. Picking up on the 16th is another LEGO game, this time in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie franchise.

After a simple job ends in a blood bath, Kane and Lynch are forced to face the consequences of their actions…

An action adventure game that brings to life the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colorful characters in LEGO brick form.  Players will experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well as those in the upcoming fourth film, “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” in the humorous and quirky LEGO video games style.

Read the full story

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • You have failed this city
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Re: Games with Gold for July 2017
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 07:12:01 PM »

I played the first Kane and Lynch and it was pretty good, never got to play this one, really looking forward to playing it. My favorite character is Lynch, that's one crazy mother-blam. I'm excited about next months games except for Runbow.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 23 queries.