Pages:
Actions
  • #1516 by JR1203 on 06 Jul 2017
  • Hello,

Looking to join the waiting list for Black ops 3 zombies if possible. Referred here by TwoNames. Looking to start at Der Eisendrache and going from there. Any help would be appreciated.

Is that your gamertag? What's your timezone/availability?
  • #1517 by cyberdark hero on 06 Jul 2017
  • Hi,

Yeah, GT: Cyberdark Hero. Timezone is GMT. Available Mon - Wed 7pm onwards.

Thanks.
  • #1518 by MartyMcFal on 06 Jul 2017
  • I'm off next week so i can jump in if you need me JR, shotgunning for the void bow though :)
  • #1519 by cyberdark hero on 07 Jul 2017
  • Thanks guys, Can I bring a friend?
  • #1520 by JR1203 on 07 Jul 2017
  • Thanks guys, Can I bring a friend?

We have a few people in front of you, Cyber, but we are chipping away!

To ensure smooth runs we have been running 3 team members per run, but they are welcome to sign up to the site for future runs.

Also, are Thursdays completely out for you?
  • #1521 by cyberdark hero on 07 Jul 2017
  • No worries, thought I'd ask. Thursday's ante not completely off the table it's just that I do a couple of taxi rubs that take 10 minutes each. If someone is willing to crawler up. Then Thursday's are a go.
  • #1522 by cyberdark hero on 07 Jul 2017
  • So many bad spelling mistakes in that post. No rubs just runs lol.
  • #1523 by JR1203 on 10 Jul 2017
  • Haha, I got you. Ok, we will keep in touch.
  • #1524 by JR1203 on 10 Aug 2017
  • Fellow zombie slayers, be sure to log into black ops 3 before the 14th to receive 11 free gobble gums!(Including perkaholic and shopping free)
  • #1525 by Two Names06 on 10 Aug 2017
  • Fellow zombie slayers, be sure to log into black ops 3 before the 14th to receive 11 free gobble gums!(Including perkaholic and shopping free)

Cheers bud
  • #1526 by MartyMcFal on 13 Aug 2017

Thanks for the heads up JR
  • #1527 by AJBowie on 28 Sep 2017
  • Hey Guys,

Been sent here by Two names and Thor. Looking for some help with Black ops 1.

I need the Annihilation and rezurrection maps packs plus the Shooting on Location achievement.

Gamertag: AJBowie
    Timezone: GMT+0.
    I work a rolling 6 days on 4 days off at work so depends on the dates but available pretty much 24 hrs on my days off and may be available on working days.

Cheers
  • #1528 by JR1203 on 02 Oct 2017
  • Cool cool, you on TA as well? 

We usually run every other Thursday (I can run certain ones solo depending on the achievements).  That Shooting on Location has been giving us the run around lately!!! (Map lag, no box luck, etc).

We will keep in touch,

Love TDM  ;)
  • #1529 by AJBowie on 05 Oct 2017
  • Hey JR. Been a bit absent the last week so apologies for not replying sooner.

Thats great news. Depends on the week but can make Thursdays work. Looking forward to getting back into the game with some pros lol.
    Twonames did the same thing for Ghosts and I love that game now so fingers crossed.

Cheers
  • #1530 by wwe is aw3some on 07 Nov 2017
  • hi im puting my gt in incase you guys do cod ww2 zombies in future my gt is wwe is aw3some my timezone is central standard and available after 1pm central weekdays weekends anytime
Pages:
Actions