Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by ContactTango on 20 Sep 2017
  • NICE.

I played some this weekend. Beat the campaign. I think I got my pl up to 230-something. Maybe 240-something. I've been having fun with it so far. I like certain aspects of it; dislike some others.

Nowhere near raid-ready yet, but I'll be there in a couple of weeks. RL and college are killing me.

I'd suggest 280+ for the raid. The higher you are, the more DPS you do, the faster the bosses go down.
  • #32 by ContactTango on 20 Sep 2017
  • Putting together a run Fri 10pm EST. If interested ill add you guys to the list

I'll help out. Everyone should try and get some reps in to learn the mechanics. it's the teaching that takes forever.
  • #33 by GOAT GO BAAHH on 23 Sep 2017
  • Debating picking this up.

I heard it's best to level with 2-3 people as in you could do it in a day.

Thoughts on the legendary sword that comes with the digital deluxe edition?
  • #34 by zaffy2005 on 24 Sep 2017
  • Debating picking this up.

I heard it's best to level with 2-3 people as in you could do it in a day.

Thoughts on the legendary sword that comes with the digital deluxe edition?
    I have yet to actually use it, because I always end up with a heavy that has a higher "power rating" (Light, basically). And quite frankly I'm absolutely hating this "you can only infuse with the exact same type of item" system. So, you can't use a rocket launcher to infuse your sword. You need another, stronger sword to infuse your sword. Which also means players with multiple classes can't "speed level" their auxiliary classes by handing them their primary class' leftover armor (How my hunter and titan reached 400 in Destiny 1). You can still transfer over weapons and that will speed things along to a certain extent but otherwise it's a pain in the neck.
  • #35 by Trysten on 27 Sep 2017
  • Leviathan Underbelly Map
  • #36 by kungfuboy007 on 28 Sep 2017
  • praise this map
  • #37 by MrSerrano1105 on 30 Sep 2017
  • My younger brother bought Destiny 2 since we gameshare I get to play it as well. I asked to join the clan but wont be playing the game anytime soon.
  • #38 by MrSerrano1105 on 21 Oct 2017
Pages:
Actions