• May 21, 2018, 03:23:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Home of Task Force 121.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Halo 5 Adds New Warzone Multiplayer Mode  (Read 408 times)

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Halo 5 Adds New Warzone Multiplayer Mode
« on: March 31, 2016, 10:28:59 PM »

I’ve got exciting news for those of you that enjoy playing Halo 5’s Warzone as it will receive a new mode today and it will be called Warzone Turbo. Pretty much in this mode instead of waiting for your meter to fill up to get better requisition packs (Better Weapons, Vehicles and Etc.) you’ll instantly have all the REQ’s unlocked from the beginning of the match. So let’s just say you like to use the Sniper, Energy Sword or better yet the warthog, you’ll be able to use the scorpion from the beginning of the match. On the regular Warzone you have to kill enemies and take over bases to unlock the next level of REQ’s and could be a bit frustrating if you are losing or if you’re impatient.

The faster mode was originally created as a way for 343’s QA team to test Warzone’s features and functionality without having to play through a full match to reach level nine or refill their energy.

Unfortunately, good things don’t last forever as Warzone Turbo will only be available Today until April 4.

Read the full story

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:29:48 PM by Stig Assassin »

SlashingArbiter

• Major
  • Set weapons to maximum!
    • SlashingArbiter
    • SlashingArbiter
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 18
Re: Halo 5 Adds New Warzone Multiplayer Mode
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 10:49:03 PM »

Played a few games of Warzone Turbo tonight and it was nice being able to use high req level weapons right away... until people started spawning in Banshees right away as well. That part isn't so fun.

Stoopidboy6

• Lieutenant
    • Stoopidboy6
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 11:29:53 PM »

Oh this needs to stay around forever so I can always start with a DMR and Battle Rifle!

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 11:20:23 AM »

I started playing yesterday and it was really fun, I did noticed some inconveniences. For example I haven't unlocked the DMR and the shotgun (UNSC) and well If you don't have certain weapons unlocked well you can't use them. For example let's just say you like using the SAW (machine gun looking gun) and Rocket launcher and I'm guessing if it's a weapon that your allies and enemies are getting as well it's only available for a few minutes and will change to other weapons like the Forerunner weapons and Etc. So you won't always see the same weapons vehicles on the REQ station.

oviate1

• Captain
  • They've gone the plaid!!
    • oviate1
  • Awards: 7
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 03:56:26 PM »

So....can the entire team spawn in Scorpions? A game of tanks sounds like it would be pretty fun.  ;D

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 03:57:50 PM »

not sure since everybody chooses different things but thats a good question.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 25 queries.