Advanced search

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: May 21, 2018, 04:59:12 AM 
Started by Seth - Last post by dowders
It hasn't aged well

on: May 20, 2018, 11:13:53 PM 
Started by Seth - Last post by ROK198
I did not play the Episodes. I don't think I want to.

on: May 19, 2018, 01:11:30 AM 
Started by MrSerrano1105 - Last post by MrSerrano1105
9 games added to Origin Access (May 17)
Tyranny Commander Edition
ABZU
Kingdom: New Lands
GoNNER
Europa Universalis III Complete
Knights of Pen and Paper: +1 Edition
The Guest
Hearts of Iron III
Victoria I Complete

on: May 17, 2018, 09:39:11 PM 
Started by TangoDown - Last post by CReaper210
Hey Reaper I recall you from last night,

Like you stated TDM runs Treyarch Z's as a team, but we usually run on Thursdays at 2pm central or weekends if planned in advance....do you have any open time slots on the weekend?

Also, I can help you with the IWZ on Mondays and Tuesdays, FR on TA and we can talk about Shaolin and Attack on there.
Yeah, my schedule is very loose so I should be open. I'm off work Monday+Tuesday so anytime throughout the day, early AM or late at night, don't care, I can be on no problem. All other days including weekends are fine too, but I'm open 2pm-9pm EST on those days, which would be 1pm-8pm central.

Long as I know ahead of time when to be on, it won't be a problem :)

on: May 17, 2018, 12:22:37 PM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by MrSerrano1105
Two New  Games Added
Burnout Revenge
FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION

on: May 17, 2018, 10:20:59 AM 
Started by Seth - Last post by JR1203
But Gnome Chompski! (If you played Ep.2 as well....)

on: May 17, 2018, 10:19:29 AM 
Started by TangoDown - Last post by JR1203
Hey Reaper I recall you from last night,

Like you stated TDM runs Treyarch Z's as a team, but we usually run on Thursdays at 2pm central or weekends if planned in advance....do you have any open time slots on the weekend?

Also, I can help you with the IWZ on Mondays and Tuesdays, FR on TA and we can talk about Shaolin and Attack on there.

on: May 16, 2018, 09:10:22 PM 
Started by Seth - Last post by ROK198
I finally finished Half-Life 2. When I reached the ending I felt this wonderful feeling...knowing that I would never have to suffer through it again. I've said it before and now I can say with absolute certainty that it is the most overrated game ever. Of all time.

on: May 16, 2018, 06:36:24 PM 
Started by TangoDown - Last post by CReaper210
Hello!

MartyMcFal pointed me here from trueachievements, where I was given the Rave in the Redwoods easter egg achievement, so thank you again :)

I need the easter egg achievements from the zombie chronicles DLC. Moon, Origins, and Shangri-La on Black Ops 3. Along with the misc. achievement from each map, though I shouldn't have much trouble getting those myself. I completed these on BO and BO2 before, but it's been a long time and I haven't even attempted them on BO3 yet.

And I understand this is for Treyarch zombies, but if anyone is going for them, I also need pretty much everything from Infinite Warfare zombies except for the Rave and Spaceland EE. Apart from Beast from Beyond, I've gotten to the end of every other map, so I'm familiar with the steps and everything, I just keep failing in solo.

I can be on any day 2pm-9pm EST or whenever on Mondays+Tuesdays. If anyone is going for any of these and have some space, let me know or add me please. I'll keep my eye out on game sessions as well.

GT = CReaper210

on: May 14, 2018, 09:47:48 PM 
Started by Seth - Last post by MrSerrano1105

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 18 queries.