• October 20, 2018, 07:33:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

2012 Member of the Year: ContactTango

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 Next

Author Topic: Need our help? Post here.  (Read 64797 times)

unnamedfeeling2

• Private
Re: Need our help? Post here.
« Reply #1545 on: January 31, 2018, 07:04:22 PM »

Hi everyone just saw this site on ta.Im looking for help with all call of duty dlc/zombie achievements. I saw a few sessions up and would like to join whenever possible.
Thank you for any help.

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #1546 on: February 01, 2018, 07:45:22 AM »

Hey unnamedfeeling2

Welcome to S1P, is your gamer tag the same as your user name ?. Could you also confirm your general availability so JR can add you to our to do list.

We are doing runs most Tuesday's and every other Thursday at 20:00 GMT, with the odd weekend here and there.

Please feel free to apply to the TA session's you saw and I can accept you as a reserve as there may be space. Add me, JR and Thor on TA and send us a PM saying S1P, that way you can see runs go up there as well as here.

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1547 on: February 02, 2018, 06:13:49 PM »

Next weeks runs are up

Run 1

Spot 1 Resrved for Xeroxcoco
Spot 2 Reserved for AJBowie

Run 2

Spot Reserved for AJBowie

As usual please apply for a reserve spot just in case.

unnamedfeeling2

• Private
« Reply #1548 on: February 03, 2018, 01:39:09 AM »

Hey Two Names06
Yup gamer tag is the same,i added you and the other guys you said on ta. I'm in the est. time zone and am free most days after 1pm est. Tuesdays and Thursday would be fine and I'm free most weekends except this one.

I'll apply to any sessions i see go up.

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1549 on: February 03, 2018, 05:20:04 AM »

Will get you added to the list asap.

Our weekday run times should fit in nice with your availability.

MartyMcFal

• Private First Class
  • Doncaster Rovers
    • MartyMcFal
« Reply #1550 on: April 02, 2018, 04:50:22 PM »

World at War! World at War!

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1551 on: April 03, 2018, 02:45:38 PM »

Oh yeah W@W, we should get most if not all done depending on box and perk spawn luck.

MartyMcFal

• Private First Class
  • Doncaster Rovers
    • MartyMcFal
« Reply #1552 on: April 03, 2018, 05:51:08 PM »

That would rock, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we will get lucky.......but then again I do lose the third seti com on spaceland with 1 second to go several times so my luck isn't all that great >:(|

CReaper210

• Private
    • CReaper210
    • CReaper210
    • CReaper21
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1553 on: May 16, 2018, 06:36:24 PM »

Hello!

MartyMcFal pointed me here from trueachievements, where I was given the Rave in the Redwoods easter egg achievement, so thank you again :)

I need the easter egg achievements from the zombie chronicles DLC. Moon, Origins, and Shangri-La on Black Ops 3. Along with the misc. achievement from each map, though I shouldn't have much trouble getting those myself. I completed these on BO and BO2 before, but it's been a long time and I haven't even attempted them on BO3 yet.

And I understand this is for Treyarch zombies, but if anyone is going for them, I also need pretty much everything from Infinite Warfare zombies except for the Rave and Spaceland EE. Apart from Beast from Beyond, I've gotten to the end of every other map, so I'm familiar with the steps and everything, I just keep failing in solo.

I can be on any day 2pm-9pm EST or whenever on Mondays+Tuesdays. If anyone is going for any of these and have some space, let me know or add me please. I'll keep my eye out on game sessions as well.

GT = CReaper210

JR1203

• I may have killed the last zombie...
    • JR1203
  • Awards: 8
« Reply #1554 on: May 17, 2018, 10:19:29 AM »

Hey Reaper I recall you from last night,

Like you stated TDM runs Treyarch Z's as a team, but we usually run on Thursdays at 2pm central or weekends if planned in advance....do you have any open time slots on the weekend?

Also, I can help you with the IWZ on Mondays and Tuesdays, FR on TA and we can talk about Shaolin and Attack on there.

CReaper210

• Private
    • CReaper210
    • CReaper210
    • CReaper21
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1555 on: May 17, 2018, 09:39:11 PM »

Hey Reaper I recall you from last night,

Like you stated TDM runs Treyarch Z's as a team, but we usually run on Thursdays at 2pm central or weekends if planned in advance....do you have any open time slots on the weekend?

Also, I can help you with the IWZ on Mondays and Tuesdays, FR on TA and we can talk about Shaolin and Attack on there.
Yeah, my schedule is very loose so I should be open. I'm off work Monday+Tuesday so anytime throughout the day, early AM or late at night, don't care, I can be on no problem. All other days including weekends are fine too, but I'm open 2pm-9pm EST on those days, which would be 1pm-8pm central.

Long as I know ahead of time when to be on, it won't be a problem :)

MC PHILABUSTA

• Private
« Reply #1556 on: May 23, 2018, 09:48:26 PM »

Central time, mostly sat or sun open availability , I need most of blk ops and a bunch of blk ops 2 base game zombie chevos . Thanks guys.

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1557 on: May 24, 2018, 08:11:36 AM »

Hey MC PHILABUSTA

Firstly welcome to S1P.

Is your gamer tag the same as your user name on here ?, I have also added you on TA so you can keep an eye out for any sessions we put up at short notice.

We will get you added to the weekend only run list, we tend to only do weekends now and again due to Team availability but will get you in one asap.

Speak to you soon
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 08:14:36 AM by Two Names06 »

II S3RG10 II

• Private
« Reply #1558 on: June 14, 2018, 05:45:58 PM »

Hey, guys, hope all is well.
You once helped me complete all achievements in zombies in BO2 a while back, which I never thought I'd finish.
I just wanted to see if there is an open slot on the waiting list for help with Advanced Warfare XB1 zombies if at all possible anytime in the future (only need the EE ( Flotsam & Jetsam) for Carrier as well as the EE for the final DLC + Double Tap). Will be available at your regular time of 8:00 PM GMT on weeknights and anytime on weekends. Gamertag: Floydian 95
Thank you again :)

JR1203

• I may have killed the last zombie...
    • JR1203
  • Awards: 8
« Reply #1559 on: June 16, 2018, 08:20:56 PM »

What's up Sergio!? Gamertag change I see.

Your best bet would be to sign up on a TA boost session as we don't run AW as a team  :-\
Message me over on TA and I'll give my tips I used for solo!
Pages: Prev 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 Next

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 27 queries.