Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Seth on 27 Oct 2015
  • With Halo 5 freshly released and several spartans already powering through the campaign, we would like to provide you this safe haven to discuss and question the events that took place throughout the story without spoiling it for others. This thread over the next couple of weeks will be the official source of spoiler centered discussion without disrupting those who are behind.

Despite being a safe place to discuss spoilers, we would still ask that you provide a visible description of the section or topic you are about to share, and to then tag the source of your discussion/question with the spoiler tag. There are several layers of spoilers to discuss and some may want to discuss what happened on mission 5 but still have yet to complete the game. Any posts not following this format when duscussing spoiler heavy material will be removed or edited.

For example (promise no actual spoilers):

Mission 5
    (click to show/hide)

Happy discussions, and enjoy the campaign boys and girls!
  • #2 by Seth on 27 Oct 2015
  • General: Campaign Special Weapons?

(click to show/hide)
  • #3 by aDrunkBaconGod on 28 Oct 2015

(click to show/hide)

So far the Norfang is the only one I've found, it surprised me when I seen it, it's Linda's Sniper Rifle that you see in the cut scenes with Blue Team, I've yet to find any other special weapons but I guess the hunt is on.
  • #4 by Seth on 28 Oct 2015

(click to show/hide)

So far the Norfang is the only one I've found, it surprised me when I seen it, it's Linda's Sniper Rifle that you see in the cut scenes with Blue Team, I've yet to find any other special weapons but I guess the hunt is on.
    Yeah, I never actually realized it was Lindas until I played co op last night and you start with the sniper. I guess when I picked it up as Locke I literally stole her sniper rifle straight from their own ship.
  • #5 by Stoopidboy6 on 28 Oct 2015
  • Rant about game, lots of spoilers.

(click to show/hide)
  • #6 by SpecOp3 on 29 Oct 2015
  • Yea, I love Buck and all of Blue Team but both teams are pretty worthless. I may be biased since I've only played/completed it on Heroic so far but for god sake jump down/up to revive me. Also, quit running off cliffs Tonaka.
  • #7 by MathGuy42 on 29 Oct 2015
  • Skipping a difficult battle in Mission 14.
    (click to show/hide)
  • #8 by Stig Assassin on 30 Oct 2015
  • Thanks, Mathguy!

Story plot spoilers below, especially the end. Major spoiler.

(click to show/hide)
  • #9 by aDrunkBaconGod on 30 Oct 2015
  • Skipping a difficult battle in Mission 14.
    (click to show/hide)

Me and a couple friends tried that last night to see how it went for us, it was pretty successful overall, comes in handy which is good, I'm going to wait a while till more short-cuts pop up before I go Lone Wolf.

Thanks, Mathguy!

Story plot spoilers below, especially the end. Major spoiler.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Stig edit: Added the spoiler tags to keep it secret.
  • #10 by ATLNinjalo on 01 Nov 2015
  • That jump works well for lone wolf, did that very easily. I want going to lone wolf but between trying to get the game to work co-op and trying to get people in I ended completing 13 missions solo legendary anyway. Might as well finish it considering it's just mission 2 and 3.

• #11 by ReapersKnock on 01 Nov 2015
  • i was messing around with the new waypoint and saw something called Spartan companies. its like a guild and I was curious if S1P had already made one. and it seems you can get a custom piece of armor and a free req pack, it seems pretty neat.
  • #12 by MathGuy42 on 01 Nov 2015
  • Yes, we have a Spartan Company. You are quite welcome to join!
  • #13 by ReapersKnock on 01 Nov 2015
  • sent a request.
  • #14 by R MK XXV on 02 Nov 2015

(click to show/hide)

I think that those are called Mythic weapons.  I've found 3 so far.  Mission 1, 2 and I think 4. 
    Interesting concept.  I might hit Youtube some night to track them all down to see whats available. 

I finished my first play through last weekend and I have to say ...
    (click to show/hide)

Overall, its a good game so far.  I just don't know how the playability is going to be in the long run.  I have yet to try Warzone, so that may add the enjoyment of the game making it last longer. 

Biggest disappointment:
    (click to show/hide)
  • #15 by Stoopidboy6 on 02 Nov 2015
  • I picked up the comics and some aspects of it were filled in but do agree about the gaping plot. Waiting on graphic novel #4 to see if they cover even more.

And Warzone is a blast, I actually am having fun with Halo multiplayer again!
Pages:
Actions