Spartan I Project
  • June 28, 2017, 10:01:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

SIP: 100% of your recommended daily intake of awesome.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Revealed  (Read 281 times)

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 23
    • The Quest For 52
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Revealed
« on: April 16, 2017, 05:43:28 PM »

Star Wars Battlefront 2 has been officially announced after a week of leaks and rumors. Multiplayer will return with new locations, all three eras of the film, a 40 player count as well as the return of offline splitscreen co-op. This time any experience earned offline will transfer to the online multiplayer.

The new game will feature a single player campaign which takes place during the gap between Return of the Jedi and Force Awakens. You play the role of a special forces trooper after the destruction of the Death Star. Your mission is to avenge the emperor and continue the fight against the rebels. This has also been confirmed as part of the official canon of the franchise, so it’s worth checking out at least for that.

You’ll be able to play the game on November 17th, with the Trooper Deluxe edition getting early access on the 14th. EA Access will also get a preview on November 9th for a limited time. Be sure to watch the official trailer to see just what you can look forward to.

Read the full story

« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 05:45:10 PM by Stig Assassin »

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • You have failed this city
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Revealed
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 11:33:03 AM »

I had no interest in the first Star Wars Battlefront but this one I'm really looking forward to. I hope the single player isn't too short like Titanfall 2 (good single player campaign btw).

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 23
    • The Quest For 52
Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Revealed
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 06:44:46 PM »

It looks like they're actually trying to make it more like the original Battlefront 2. I spent hundreds of hours on that one with no internet connection so I'd be more than happy with that.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 26 queries.