• October 21, 2017, 01:49:55 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Home of the best teams ever assembled!

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Skull and Bones Announced at E3  (Read 107 times)

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • You have failed this city
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Skull and Bones Announced at E3
« on: June 12, 2017, 06:03:57 PM »

During Ubisoft’s E3 2017 press conference, the publisher unveiled a new pirate-themed multiplayer game called Skull and Bones. Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot introduced the new game as “building off the legacy of one of our most popular games,” seemingly referring to Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag.” Skull and Bones will allow players to captain their own pirate ship in 1721 in a world will be shaped by the player community and the pirate gangs they form, according to Ubisoft. Skull & Bones is scheduled for release in fall 2018 for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC, with enhancements for the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. A video was shown in the conference, not sure if it was some kind of mode of loot hunt, a five-versus-five mode where the team with the most loot at the end wins. Each player gets their own ship, rather than all working together on a single ship. When you see the video you feel a vibe from Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag. Here’s a video of Skull and Bones:

Here’s some gameplay:

Source: Ubisoft

Read the full story

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 23
    • The Quest For 52
Re: Skull and Bones Announced at E3
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 03:51:44 PM »

There's also a beta sign up for this on the Ubisoft website. I had to switch over to the UK version of the site for platform options to appear.

You can tell this is built directly on top of AC: Black Flag. The female captain has similar facial features to Edward, and it looks like all they did was change Adewale's clothes. The shanty they played is even identical to the original as well as a few of the dialogue lines. I played through Black Flag twice so these just standout immediately. lol

It looks interesting. I'm not sure if it's going to be as good as Black Flag when they turn it into For Honor on the high seas, though.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 23 queries.