Actions
  • #166 by MrSerrano1105 on 03 Sep 2015
  • good point Stig
  • #167 by MrSerrano1105 on 21 Oct 2015
  • "Warning" First Mission of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

(click to show/hide)

So far the game looks good
  • #168 by Stig Assassin on 13 Jan 2016
  • I just finished the story for Rogue and it's a shame it hasn't gotten much attention. Unity dominated the headlines while Rogue was a very nice way for the old generation to end. Seeing things from the Templar perspective was interesting and informative. The two groups are more similar than it seems from the Assassin perspective. It also does a great job wrapping up Black Flag then setting up the back story for AC III. Then the conclusion is a final connection to Unity, which I would assume is at the very beginning of the game or just referred to. If you're a fan of the series it's definitely worth checking out.
  • #169 by MrSerrano1105 on 13 Jan 2016
  • I just finished the story for Rogue and it's a shame it hasn't gotten much attention. Unity dominated the headlines while Rogue was a very nice way for the old generation to end. Seeing things from the Templar perspective was interesting and informative. The two groups are more similar than it seems from the Assassin perspective. It also does a great job wrapping up Black Flag then setting up the back story for AC III. Then the conclusion is a final connection to Unity, which I would assume is at the very beginning of the game or just referred to. If you're a fan of the series it's definitely worth checking out.

Have you played/passed Unity?
  • #170 by Stig Assassin on 14 Jan 2016
  • Not yet. I'm going in order so once I finish the achievements in Rogue I'll start that.
  • #171 by MrSerrano1105 on 14 Jan 2016
  • Alright cool, I'm sure you'll enjoy it .
  • #172 by Stig Assassin on 13 Mar 2016
  • It looks like I could use some help with the co-op missions of AC Unity, if anyone is interested. I spent over two hours on one mission last night since solo is so difficult. The only catch is I'm collecting all the sync points along the way since I need them for all the achievements.
  • #173 by MrSerrano1105 on 14 Mar 2016
  • It looks like I could use some help with the co-op missions of AC Unity, if anyone is interested. I spent over two hours on one mission last night since solo is so difficult. The only catch is I'm collecting all the sync points along the way since I need them for all the achievements.

It's been a while since I played, I'm down since I need some achievements for the co-op missions as well. Started playing Blackflag and feel the control way different from unity or not sure if its just me since I been playing different games during the week  :P.
  • #174 by Stig Assassin on 14 Mar 2016
  • Unity was the first game in the series to use a new control scheme and increase combat difficulty. Black Flag is the old system while Unity has the Free-run up/down buttons.

I don't have a problem helping you with the co-op achievements since we'll probably end up doing them any way. Thanks!
  • #175 by MrSerrano1105 on 08 Nov 2016
  • #176 by Stig Assassin on 30 Dec 2017
  • I've been playing a lot of Assassin's Creed this year. Last night I finished up Brotherhood from the Ezio collection and I noticed a few things I never saw the first time. The big thing was the naval mission from the Da Vince war machines. The combat was a very basic form of what Black Flag ended up being. The surprising thing was the boat builder that helps out was named Eduardo. That's quite an Easter egg considering Black Flag came out 3 or 4 years later.

Now I'm looking forward to doing Revelations again. It was my first AC title so I had no idea what was going on part of the time. The Lost Archive DLC was terrible so I went ahead and got that done earlier this year.

I also noticed I've played Ezio Collection, Black Flag, Syndicate and Origins this year which is all four controller formats Ubisoft did with the series. The Syndicate/Unity controls have been my favorite, but I haven't given Origins enough time to get a fair opinion. I'm just not a fan of the For Honor combat style they went with.
  • #177 by dowders on 03 Jan 2018

• I also noticed I've played Ezio Collection, Black Flag, Syndicate and Origins this year which is all four controller formats Ubisoft did with the series. The Syndicate/Unity controls have been my favorite, but I haven't given Origins enough time to get a fair opinion. I'm just not a fan of the For Honor combat style they went with.
    You're not the only one struggling with AC:O controls. I keep meaning to shield block and drawing my bow. I just wish they had freaking button mapping so I could swap stuff around.
Pages:
Actions