Pages:
Actions
  • #1531 by Aardvark on 08 Nov 2017
  • Thanks for showing me the ropes on the Moon Easter Egg, hoping to be able to get it in a future session. I would like help in the following CoD games. Let me know how I can return the favor!  ;D

Below is what I am currently working on, with the top be my most wanted to play/beat and the bottom on more of my to-do list. I'd say I'm decent at Zombies so no worries there. If there are any that are easy to do solo, let me know and I'll give those a try solo first. GT: Aardvark Vulgar

Call Of Duty Black Ops Ascension
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Call of the Dead
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Shangri-La
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Moon

Call Of Duty Black Ops II - Tower of Babble
    Call Of Duty Black Ops II - Revolution
    Call Of Duty Black Ops II - Uprising
    Call Of Duty Black Ops II - Vengeance
    Call Of Duty Black Ops II - Apocalypse

Call Of Duty Ghosts - Onslaught
    Call Of Duty Ghosts - Devastation
    Call Of Duty Ghosts - Invasion
    Call Of Duty Ghosts - Nemesis

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Everything and anything.
  • #1532 by JR1203 on 28 Nov 2017
  • Long-ass list updated (sorry to those who I seemed to have skipped over)! Been awhile since it was updated!

Let me know if I didn't see you!

Expect to be hearing from us soon for runs on a Tuesday, Thursday, or the weekend. So follow this topic for email updates, and check your TA and XBL messages  ;)

• #1533 by Rakestyre on 11 Dec 2017
  • Following through on JR1203's advice on TA:

GT: Rakestyre
    Timezone: Eastern US
    Availability: After 9pm on weekends are best, but week-nights can work with enough notice.
    Looking to get: All Black Ops II Zombie EE's with some misc. cleanup along the way.
  • #1534 by Two Names06 on 11 Jan 2018
  • Just a heads up, there are two planned runs for this Sat. Have put them up on TA see links below :-

https://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=718579

https://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=718580
  • #1535 by RENEGADE on 14 Jan 2018
  • Hi guys! First timer here. I found out about S1P very recently through TA sessions that I saw posted.

Anyways, I've been slowly working through old CoD games, specifically Zombies achievements. I consider myself a decent zombies player and have completed all of the Black Ops 1 Easter Eggs, but am now moving on to Black Ops 2, which I'm not as familiar with and need some assistance from pros.

If at all possible, I'd love some help with achievements for the following:

COD Black Ops 2 - Base Game Zombies (Green Run + TranZit)
    COD Black Ops 2 - Revolution (Die Rise + Diner Turned)
    COD Black Ops 2 - Uprising (Mob of the Dead)
    COD Black Ops 2 - Vengeance (Buried) **NOTE: I already have the EE done for this one, just need a few "mop-up" achievements**
    COD Black Ops 2 - Apocalypse (Origins)

COD Advanced Warfare - Havoc (Outbreak)
    COD Advanced Warfare - Ascendance (Infection)
    COD Advanced Warfare - Supremacy (Carrier)
    COD Advanced Warfare - Reckoning (Descent)

Any help possible is VERY much appreciated, and let me know if there's anything I can help with on my end in return! I'll be out of town next weekend for a few days, but available nearly all weekdays or weeknights afterwards. Feel free to add me / message me on here, XBL, or TA. Gamertag = II RENEGADE II
  • #1536 by JR1203 on 14 Jan 2018
  • Hey renegade! I'll add you to the (ever growing) list!

Are you ever around on Tuesdays around 2pm central/8pm GMT?
  • #1537 by RENEGADE on 14 Jan 2018
  • Thanks JR! I'm available nearly every Tuesday evening after 7pm CST (US) - at my day job before then. I will be out of town on Tuesday, January 23rd (back from a trip the following morning 1/24/18), but will be available nearly every Tuesday after that!

I'm available most other week nights as well after 7pm CST (US).

Really appreciate it!   :D
  • #1538 by Two Names06 on 17 Jan 2018
  • Hey guys and gals

Another mid week run is up for some misc Blops II on Buried and Origins, only one spot free.

https://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=719633
  • #1539 by Lucky on 17 Jan 2018
  • First time here. I found out about S1P through a TA session that I saw posted. I only need two more achievements in Origins in Black Ops II. Have tried it a few times, but unfortunately did not succeed. Hoping to find some help here. I am a decent zombie player, just need some people to guide me through!

GT: Lucky Brian
    Timezone: Central European Time (GMT+1)
    Availability: Pretty much every evening, and every other weekend.
    Looking to get: Help with Black Ops II Zombie achievements in Origins. More specific, I only need to wield all four staffs, and to complete the Easter Egg.
  • #1540 by JR1203 on 17 Jan 2018
  • Hey Brian! We can get you those two unlocked easy peasy.

Adding you to the list. Is 9pm gmt on Thursday's OK? That's our best bet coming up.
  • #1541 by Lucky on 17 Jan 2018
  • Thank you, that would be great. Thursday's around 9pm works for me. Pretty much any weekday evening works for me. I will keep an eye out for the session.
  • #1542 by JR1203 on 17 Jan 2018
  • Thank you, that would be great. Thursday's around 9pm works for me. Pretty much any weekday evening works for me. I will keep an eye out for the session.

Cool, cool. Add me and TwoNames 06 on TA to easily see some sessions going up!
  • #1543 by MartyMcFal on 18 Jan 2018
  • Looks like you're gonna be a busy man JR  :)
  • #1544 by JR1203 on 19 Jan 2018
  • Looks like you're gonna be a busy man JR  :)

Busy killin'   8)
  • #1545 by Two Names06 on 31 Jan 2018
  • Hey people next set of weekend runs are up for the 10th of Feb :

Run 1

Spot 1 reserved for II RENEGADE II the last is up for grabs

Run 2

Spot 1 reserved for Aardvark Vulgar
    Spot 2 reserved for Rakestyre

Please apply to them as a reserve just in-case the others can't make it, more week day runs incoming.

Pages:
Actions