Spartan I Project
  • October 17, 2017, 03:39:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Get done Vidmaster Annual < Time it takes for a pizza delivery.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 [2]

Author Topic: Halo 5 Warzone Firefight Update  (Read 1176 times)

SlashingArbiter

• Major
  • Set weapons to maximum!
    • SlashingArbiter
    • SlashingArbiter
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 18
Re: Halo 5 Warzone Firefight Update
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 06:00:15 PM »

Beach map = Raid on Apex 7?

Anyways I have been queuing solo for Warzone Firefight recently and I have been able to complete all five round more often. Looks like more people know that they need to bring in the big guns for the last round - and by "guns", I mean vehicles with big guns (Scorpion, Wraith, Banshee, Phaeton).

Reaper

• Captain
  • I help mold the Minds of your children
    • Bloodyreaper125
    • Bloodyreaper125
  • Awards: 3
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 04:17:35 PM »

I'm starting to enjoy this firefight. Just curious as to what the blue reward is in the rewards section that tells you how many rp and xp point you get for the match. there is always that third reward a blue hexagon and usually only 1-5 given. I am usually by myself in it haven't found many people that will play it much. I love getting a ghost and running over the bad guys. easy way to rack up points and reqs.

Someone was telling me a while back about SIP having a team on way point. What is that all about and where do I find it?

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 23
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 05:16:50 PM »

Someone was telling me a while back about SIP having a team on way point. What is that all about and where do I find it?

You can find it here. Everyone that's a member has their stats tracked and after reaching certain requirements with the group commendation progress you can earn the exclusive Achilles armor set. All kill commendations at level 3 unlocks the body, all kill commendations at level 5 unlocks the helmet.

Reaper

• Captain
  • I help mold the Minds of your children
    • Bloodyreaper125
    • Bloodyreaper125
  • Awards: 3
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 06:25:05 PM »

I found it and accepted Neo's invite to the team. cant tell if my stats helped or hurt. I have only played a few agames in arena. So my stats in it suck. but my war zone stats are good so hopefully they help.

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • You have failed this city
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2016, 08:48:08 PM »

I'm not a good player myself but any assist, kills, whatever medal you get helps the SIP team from what I understand.

SlashingArbiter

• Major
  • Set weapons to maximum!
    • SlashingArbiter
    • SlashingArbiter
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 18
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2016, 09:46:45 PM »

Deaths (as well as betrayals and suicides) don't take away from our progress towards the kill, assist, and game mode commendations. Every little bit counts, but only while you are a member of the spartan company. Anything you have done prior to being accepted don't count.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 25 queries.