• November 23, 2017, 12:28:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

PROMOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition Arrives Today with New Shadow Lords Mode  (Read 419 times)

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • You have failed this city
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition is a retail version of the game that includes the content from of all three of the game’s seasons, playing as 26 different fighters, 20 stages and a whole bunch of other bonuses. The Free Shadow Lord Campaign Mode will put players against Gargos. The mode will be Free to all killer Instinct players which is team based and involves collecting loot and guardians which grants certain bonuses that will help ensure your fighters are ready to save the world. If players decided to buy Definitive Edition you can expect a ton of exclusive content that’s gone into making the game over the past three years, and fans can spend hours enjoying all our music, stories, history and artwork in the special features section of Definitive Edition. All Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition copies will receive a bonus Gold Gargos skin, and those players who pick-up Definitive Edition at retail will receive the bonus Original Soundtrack disc. I’m sure many of you will be pleased to know that Killer Instinct Definitive Edition will be available for Windows 10 later this holiday! Those who purchase the Xbox One version digitally will automatically receive the Windows 10 version for free as part of the Xbox Play Anywhere program.

Read the full story

Ham Sanwitch

• Master Sergeant
  • Probably your real dad.
    • Ham Sanwitch
    • Ham Sanwitch
  • Awards: 10

You know, I should probably get back into this. I played KI Gold back in the day and I was BEAST!!! My thumbs would be RAW by the time I finished my Vegeta-in-the-gravity-chamber-type training sessions.

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile

Meet Killer Instinct's Newest Fighter, Eagle
When Killer Instinct's third season came to an end, many thought that was the end of the line for the game. This Character was teased a while back ago but decided to wait until more details were announced or a proper video. The next of these fighters is on his way now. His name is Eagle and he is, of course, Thunder's brother.

Eagle will enter the battle in Killer Instinct on June 27th.

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile

Iron Galaxy has revealed another fighter that will receive an ultimate in the upcoming content: Sabrewulf. To see the entire ultimate in action, check out the reveal trailer:

Sabrewulf’s ultimate will be available in Killer Instinct on August 22nd with the “Ultimates Monster Pack.”

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile

Killer Instinct Expands Cross-Play Capabilities

Cross-play takes another stride forward with Killer Instinct, as Iron Galaxy reveals that players on Xbox and Windows 10 will be able to play cross-network with Steam. This change comes with the 3.9 patch update. Players on Xbox will have the ability to toggle cross-play with Steam like with the Windows 10 version. This option may not always be visible, as Iron Galaxy will be making live changes to improve the cross-play experience, which may temporarily disable the cross-play feature. Changes to cross-play with Steam will have no effect on cross-play between Xbox and Windows 10.

The 3.9 update that enables cross-play is live on Xbox One and Windows 10. However, players will have to wait until Killer Instinct is released on Steam to test the new cross-play feature.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 25 queries.