Spartan I Project
  • August 18, 2017, 08:32:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Don't make us kick your ass.

Join our official Destiny clan today and set it as your Xbox and/or PlayStation clan!
Pages: Prev 1 [2]

Author Topic: February Update: 2.5.0.2  (Read 399 times)

kungfuboy007

• Lance Corporal
  • Welp here I am
    • kungfuboy007
    • Barzul Knular
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 2
Re: February Update: 2.5.0.2
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 04:20:57 PM »

I love Gears of War.

Sadly enough, I've only played Gears of War 2 & 3. Still need to play the first and the fourth one. But yes, I love Gears too.

zaffy2005

• Corporal
    • zaffy2005
    • zaffy2005
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2017, 08:26:55 PM »

Although probably what Destiny needs most is for Objective gametypes to actually be objective gametypes. I've lost far too many Rift matches against teams that never even touched the spark, control matches to teams that only ever held one territory (worse yet when my team has held all three for any length of time).

I totally agree on that. Played a few Control matches this morning. At least 2 losses came in games that we held 2 points for 80% of the game. And I've had more of those Rift matches than I care to recall.
That was particularly aggravating when Rift is the Iron Banner gametype. had a match where my team had two ignitions, other team never even touched the spark, yet somehow my team still lost by over 5,000 points. Something definitely needs to be fixed there.

Dark Infinity

• Suicide Grunt
  • Captain
  • ~Frag Out
    • Dark Infinity 1
    • Dark Infinity 1
  • Awards: 10
    • Dark Infinity Studios
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 01:57:17 PM »

I love Gears of War.

Sadly enough, I've only played Gears of War 2 & 3. Still need to play the first and the fourth one. But yes, I love Gears too.

This will be one of the first games I get when I do finally get an xbox1 It's one of the few games my wife will play with me.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 25 queries.