• November 19, 2017, 12:02:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

SIP mania is running wild!

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Project Scorpio Unveiled as the Xbox One X  (Read 111 times)

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
Project Scorpio Unveiled as the Xbox One X
« on: June 11, 2017, 08:49:12 PM »

The long awaited reveal of Project Scorpio has finally come! The first important news is the official name has been changed to the Xbox One X. The console is 40% more powerful than any other console and has “True 4K capabilities.” Even if you don’t own a 4K TV it will be able to improve your current games and provide faster load times. With all of this additional power is also a surprise. This is the smallest console Microsoft has ever made, the exact dimensions just haven’t been specified. Xbox One X will be available on November 7th for $499.

In the months leading up to the reveal the specifications were released early to certain news outlets for their review. You can read the details in our original posts here. As I’ve said before, I’m the last person you want talking computer parts so there are links to proper reviews.

One thing that wasn’t mentioned on stage was what you get for the price. According to the Microsoft Store for the $499 price tag you’ll get a 1TB HDD, a 4K capable HDMI cable, 1 month trial of Game Pass and 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold along with the usual console required items.

Read the full story

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
Re: Project Scorpio Unveiled as the Xbox One X
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 02:25:44 AM »

The Xbox One X is now available for pre-order. If you're fast enough there is also a special limited edition Project Scorpio version of the console for the same price. With this bundle you get a grey to black gradient design, Xbox Green lettering of the Project Scorpio name on the console and controller. These are only available in limited quantities so pre-order now if you want it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=j4axHXXEfjI
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 25 queries.