• December 15, 2017, 06:59:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

No betrayal booting here!

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Games with Gold for November 2017  (Read 91 times)

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
Games with Gold for November 2017
« on: October 26, 2017, 04:00:01 PM »

A new month is just days away and the new list of free games is here. Both Xbox One games are yours to keep as long as you have an active Gold subscription, while the 360 titles are yours even if you drop to Silver. Both 360 games are playable on Xbox One through the Backward Compatibility program.

Starting off the month for Xbox One is Trackmania Turbo. This is a challenging arcade racer that asks you to master tracks to progress. Picking up on the 16th will be Tales from the Borderlands. The most humorous of the Telltale games, this title is set in the Borderlands universe with new characters not seen in other titles.

Available for the first time on Xbox One, Trackmania offers you the ultimate arcade racing universe. Test your skills in outlandish tracks and challenge your friends at home (offline splitscreen) or online. • 4 ENVIRONMENTS = 4 GAMEPLAYS – Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing on magnetic tracks. – International Stadium: Use your driving skills to master the tracks of this worldwide competition. – Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through narrow tracks in this red canyon landscape. – Down & Dirty Valley: Use air control and jump through the hills in this countryside setting. • CAMPAIGN MODE Unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels. Drive your way to the tops of worldwide rankings! • DOUBLE DRIVER For the first time in a racing game, team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers! • TRACKBUILDER Design your own tracks or simply generate random ones. Save and share your best tracks to make the competition last forever

Set on the unforgiving world of Pandora after the events seen in Borderlands 2, this is a story full of Borderlands’ trademark humor, following two adventurers on their quest for greatness. You’ll play as Rhys, a Hyperion ‘suit’ with dreams of being the next Handsome Jack, and Fiona, a Pandoran con artist looking to score her biggest ever swindle. Thrown together as unwilling partners in an adventure to recover cash they both think is theirs, their journey will take you on a wild ride where gangsters, bandit lords, and Vault Hunters are just some of the obstacles you’ll encounter, in this new take on the award-winning universe created by Gearbox Software.

Kicking off the month for 360 is NiGHTS into dreams. A remastered SEGA title that is kind of like an aerial platformer. And closing out the month of the 16th will be Deadfall Adventures. I’ve never heard of this one before, but it seems like it wants to be a Tomb Raider adventure.

Slip off into the dream world and go on an aerial adventure as NiGHTS in this classic Saturn remake. Collect Ideya (colored orbs), rack up points, and battle bosses to help Elliot and Claris save Nightopia from Wizeman the Wicked. With all 7 original dreams, enhanced graphics, achievements, leaderboards, and playable content from Christmas NiGHTS, this beloved title is back and better than ever.

“All things live forever, though at times they sleep and are forgotten.” You are James Lee Quatermain, descendant of the legendary adventurer Allan Quatermain. Reluctantly, Quatermain agrees to help the US government find a powerful artefact before the Nazis or the Russians do. Its pieces are hidden in ancient temples across the globe, protected by deadly traps and raging mummies. Ready your guns, because the hunt is on. Classic action-adventure story set in exotic locations around the globe – Egypt, Arctic and forgotten ruins of the Maya Inspired by the novels of H. Rider Haggard Levels full of traps, puzzles and hidden treasures Make use of your adventurer-equipment (compass, flashlight, notebook) Singleplayer campaign, plus multiple multiplayer modes: Classic Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch (12 players) Treasure Hunt Mode (2 teams – Max 6 players per team) Co-op Survival Mode (4 players)

Read the full story

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
Re: Games with Gold for November 2017
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 04:13:05 PM »

Just some notes for these. I'll put this here :):

Trackmania: Very hard arcade racer. I haven't tried it, but there's only 37 people on TA that have completed it. Basically think of a Trials game with a car that goes 200 MPH or more. (I've actually wanted this for a while)

Tales from the Borderlands: I highly recommend this. The humor is great and if you've played other Borderlands titles you'll recognize some of the characters that appear. I've only played the first Episode, though.

Deadfall Adventures: Just a warning for anyone that likes to complete all their games. There is one broken achievement for leveling up all guns that will not unlock no matter what you do. It's been broken since release and will almost certainly never be fixed.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 25 queries.