Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

SIP never misses.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: January 14, 2018, 09:08:10 PM 
Started by TangoDown - Last post by RENEGADE
Thanks JR! I'm available nearly every Tuesday evening after 7pm CST (US) - at my day job before then. I will be out of town on Tuesday, January 23rd (back from a trip the following morning 1/24/18), but will be available nearly every Tuesday after that!

I'm available most other week nights as well after 7pm CST (US).

Really appreciate it!   :D

on: January 14, 2018, 06:31:24 PM 
Started by TangoDown - Last post by JR1203
Hey renegade! I'll add you to the (ever growing) list!

Are you ever around on Tuesdays around 2pm central/8pm GMT?

on: January 14, 2018, 03:34:11 AM 
Started by TangoDown - Last post by RENEGADE
Hi guys! First timer here. I found out about S1P very recently through TA sessions that I saw posted.

Anyways, I've been slowly working through old CoD games, specifically Zombies achievements. I consider myself a decent zombies player and have completed all of the Black Ops 1 Easter Eggs, but am now moving on to Black Ops 2, which I'm not as familiar with and need some assistance from pros.

If at all possible, I'd love some help with achievements for the following:

COD Black Ops 2 - Base Game Zombies (Green Run + TranZit)
COD Black Ops 2 - Revolution (Die Rise + Diner Turned)
COD Black Ops 2 - Uprising (Mob of the Dead)
COD Black Ops 2 - Vengeance (Buried) **NOTE: I already have the EE done for this one, just need a few "mop-up" achievements**
COD Black Ops 2 - Apocalypse (Origins)

COD Advanced Warfare - Havoc (Outbreak)
COD Advanced Warfare - Ascendance (Infection)
COD Advanced Warfare - Supremacy (Carrier)
COD Advanced Warfare - Reckoning (Descent)

Any help possible is VERY much appreciated, and let me know if there's anything I can help with on my end in return! I'll be out of town next weekend for a few days, but available nearly all weekdays or weeknights afterwards. Feel free to add me / message me on here, XBL, or TA. Gamertag = II RENEGADE II

on: January 13, 2018, 11:09:22 PM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by Reaper
naa had to shave it off. but thinking about trying the goatee again

on: January 13, 2018, 04:18:50 PM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by zaffy2005
Mutton chops can look so awesome. Also dig the mustache that connects with the chops. I love the "novelty" looks.
The addition of the mustache is called "friendly mutton chops." And it does have a nice old-timey feel to it.

on: January 13, 2018, 01:39:04 PM 
Started by James12183 - Last post by James12183
Does anyone happen to have any Halo 2 Anniversary LASO checkpoints who could help me get it? That or anybody who is good at going for it.

on: January 12, 2018, 10:23:28 PM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by Seth
Mutton chops can look so awesome. Also dig the mustache that connects with the chops. I love the "novelty" looks.

on: January 12, 2018, 09:43:06 PM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by zaffy2005
Anyone still struttin their scruff? Made a personal goal to just let things grow until winter is over. Got a disgusting twirly stache and "pointed" beard. Starting to look like Captain Morgan, only less awesome.
Killed the chin puff and went back to the mutton chops. I was told I absolutely "had to" on behalf of all the guys whose facial hair patterns make it impossible for them to grow chops themselves. And, excuse the pun, but they're growing on me.

on: January 12, 2018, 09:25:01 PM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by Seth
Anyone still struttin their scruff? Made a personal goal to just let things grow until winter is over. Got a disgusting twirly stache and "pointed" beard. Starting to look like Captain Morgan, only less awesome.

on: January 11, 2018, 11:19:17 PM 
Started by Seth - Last post by 458
Interesting.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 20 queries.