on: June 21, 2018, 04:30:33 PM 
Started by Master of Ares - Last post by MrSerrano1105

on: June 19, 2018, 05:09:35 PM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by MrSerrano1105
One New Game Added
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

on: June 18, 2018, 07:58:07 AM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by ROK198
I actually enjoy Halo 5 and still play it, mostly because I enjoy the ranked matchmaking much more than I did in any of the previous games. The thing I think 343 needs to really step up with is the social matchmaking. I think Reach and 3 had some of the best casual multiplayer. Rumble Pit, Action Sack, and BTB always felt fresh when playing them, but they do feel a pretty stale in comparison in 343's titles. If they manage to get a good variety of maps and modes into social matchmaking and have a fun ranked matchmaking system, then I think Halo could keep me hooked for a long while.

The campaigns also need more fun marines. The marines from 1-3 were fun to play around with, but from Reach onwards, they became more bland and unfunny.

Skyrim had me bored to death when I first started it. After giving it some time and really trying to get into the story I ended up playing it every day for a month straight. It's a great game and more content than practically anything else available for the same price. That's the only reason I even have an interest in another Elder Scrolls.

I played a bit of Skyrim, and after playing Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV), I also felt bored. It felt so much more tedious than its predecessor so far. I'll give it another later because I wasn't too far in so it can hopefully change my mind.

on: June 18, 2018, 05:00:33 AM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by Stig Assassin
I want to be excited about Halo, but honestly 343 hasn't quite convinced me that they know what they're doing yet. I want to believe that taking this long to release another game means they're actually putting their best into it but they've let me down before.

Exactly how I feel. I put so much time into H3 and Reach because I enjoyed them so much. H4 had me coming back just to get the achievements and H5 has seen even less play. I'd love to see a Halo I want to play again. Hopefully this new game engine and extended development time can make a difference.

Elder Scrolls VI has me curious. Just got the Skyrim SE, and dabbled briefly in ESO when I first got it before realizing it was taking up way too much of my harddrive. Now that I've got an external I might have to get back into that.

Skyrim had me bored to death when I first started it. After giving it some time and really trying to get into the story I ended up playing it every day for a month straight. It's a great game and more content than practically anything else available for the same price. That's the only reason I even have an interest in another Elder Scrolls.

Don't remember if it was E3 but I heard about this game I think was called "Jump Club" and it kinda sounds like Smash Bros for anime fans, pitting characters from Naruto, One Piece, DBZ, Deathnote, etc. against each other. Could be interesting.

That was E3, and it was called Jump Force. With all the Naruto and DBZ fighting games over the years it was only a matter of time until something like that showed up. It would be nice for Xbox to have a good Smash Bros type game. Maybe some day.

on: June 17, 2018, 12:34:55 AM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by zaffy2005
I want to be excited about Halo, but honestly 343 hasn't quite convinced me that they know what they're doing yet. I want to believe that taking this long to release another game means they're actually putting their best into it but they've let me down before.

Same thing for Forsaken. I want to love Destiny, I want to be excited for each new addition, but the more I see D2 following the exact same pattern of D1 the more I know all too well that it will never be worth the price. 3 years and $200 later D1 almost felt like a $45 game. D2 doesn't even feel like a demo yet.

The new Smash game could be awesome, but sadly I don't have a Switch. It'll go on the list of "things I will eventually get when I finally have a job again."

Elder Scrolls VI has me curious. Just got the Skyrim SE, and dabbled briefly in ESO when I first got it before realizing it was taking up way too much of my harddrive. Now that I've got an external I might have to get back into that.

Don't remember if it was E3 but I heard about this game I think was called "Jump Club" and it kinda sounds like Smash Bros for anime fans, pitting characters from Naruto, One Piece, DBZ, Deathnote, etc. against each other. Could be interesting.

on: June 16, 2018, 10:50:05 PM 
Started by Stig Assassin - Last post by wrcfan
Most exited about Fallout 76 right now. Halo, Doom, Division will be on my buy list.

on: June 16, 2018, 08:20:56 PM 
Started by TangoDown - Last post by JR1203
What's up Sergio!? Gamertag change I see.

Your best bet would be to sign up on a TA boost session as we don't run AW as a team  :-\
Message me over on TA and I'll give my tips I used for solo!

on: June 15, 2018, 09:01:20 PM 
Started by MrSerrano1105 - Last post by Seth
What are the sources of these flesh most likely to be taken up or taken from?
Yes

on: June 15, 2018, 01:27:18 AM 
Started by MrSerrano1105 - Last post by Theodorez
The knowledge in this forum can tell you about the source or not to develop further.

on: June 15, 2018, 01:26:40 AM 
Started by MrSerrano1105 - Last post by Theodorez
What are the sources of these flesh most likely to be taken up or taken from?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 20 queries.