• February 18, 2018, 03:32:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

We know what the ladies like.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: CONTROL!! (Map - 8v8/FFA - Slayer/2Flag)  (Read 491 times)

II5tickmanII

• Sergeant
  • RL gets in the way too much!!
    • II5tickmanII
  • Awards: 1
CONTROL!! (Map - 8v8/FFA - Slayer/2Flag)
« on: October 04, 2013, 08:35:38 AM »

CONTROL!!

Map - fileshare link to CONTROL!!

Description
Playable as FFA or 8v8 Slayer or 2FLAG. This map is inspired by a personal favourite map of mine, Standoff from Halo3. The bunkers remain and access can be made by either the front door, a tunnel, a small ramp at the back of the enterance, or finally a side enterance via a computer room. The shotty is still located at each bases entrance and the rockets come in via an OD dead centre in the map. Rock formations mask the line of sight between bases but the high ground commands an open view of the map at the expense of being more exposed. Built for vehicular carnage each team has access to a chain'hog, rocket'hog, 2xmongeese, and also a banshee. Whilst the cliff tops look like perfect vantage spots these remain inaccessible to maintain the balance of the map.

Selling Pitch
Built into the bedrock of a solitary island CONTROL!! acts as a military outpost of the UNSC where a nuclear payload is hidden within the islands structure. The bases remain on high alert as the standoff with the enemy becomes ever more hostile. 

Other Details
This map has been been playtested by a casual crowd and performed well. Map is now in its final state. Flag points not in images.

Images

MAP OVERVIEW

RED BASE OVERVIEW SHOWING HOGS, BANSHEE, AND MONGOOSE

ROCKETS

TUNNEL ENTRANCE

RAMP AT BACK ENTRANCE

WATCH OUT FOR THOSE FUSION COILS!!!

Map - fileshare link to CONTROL!!

CONTROL!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 09:27:07 AM by II5tickmanII »

Gamejirada

• Private
Re: CONTROL!! (Map - 8v8/FFA - Slayer/2Flag)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 04:13:13 AM »

This is what I have read and try to understand it. It is really helpful.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 26 queries.