• February 19, 2018, 02:26:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

We eat tonight!!!!

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 25 Packs of Cards opened! (Hearthstone)  (Read 780 times)

MrFish

• Spartan
    • Mr Fish 68
    • Mr Fish 68
  • Awards: 2
25 Packs of Cards opened! (Hearthstone)
« on: June 11, 2014, 07:57:56 PM »

Hey guys! So I'm still on my free to play Hearthstone kick, and I managed to save up 2,500 gold through daily quests! I decided to blow it all on 25 packs of cards, and recorded the opening of the packs. Even if you're not into the game, the music should be entertaining enough :P Let me know what you think! :D

SpecOp3

• XOF Breaker
  • Captain
  • "So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
    • SpecOp3
    • SpecOp3
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 14
Re: 25 Packs of Cards opened! (Hearthstone)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 12:59:33 PM »

Is that free to play and on what?

Stoopidboy6

• Lieutenant
    • Stoopidboy6
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 01:48:40 PM »

Desktop and iPad, though apparently on iPad it's frequent to crash from the last reviews I read awhile ago.

MrFish

• Spartan
    • Mr Fish 68
    • Mr Fish 68
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 03:05:52 PM »

I play on ipad pretty often, and haven't had it crash once. It also looks super nice on it. Also, the game is completely free to play. You can pay to buy packs of cards, but you can get the cards by playing normally, so no need to spend money. I feel like when I come up against people that have clearly spent tons of money in the game, and unlocked -blam!- tons of legendary cards, I can still do just fine against them (and often beat them) with my much more basic set of cards. Plus it's super fun to accumulate cards through general play! I'm up to 6/37 legendary cards! :)

If anyone from here decides to start playing, I'd love to run some games/ show you how to play!

P.S. if anyone wants to watch a real good player play this game, check out Trump. He streams hearthstone from 11AM-6PM PST 7 days a week. I've never seen a more dedicated streamer than him. Here's a link to his stream: http://www.twitch.tv/trumpsc

P.P.S. I forgot to mention that the game is available for Mac, PC, and iPad.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:16:34 PM by MrFish »

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 04:51:27 PM »

I'm waiting on the mobile version. I hear so much hype for this game. Tried downloading on my PC and couldn't get it running.

MrFish

• Spartan
    • Mr Fish 68
    • Mr Fish 68
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 05:09:15 PM »

I'm waiting on the mobile version. I hear so much hype for this game. Tried downloading on my PC and couldn't get it running.

I'm not sure if there will be a mobile version since the screen would be super tiny, and hard to play because of that. Sorry you couldn't get the game running though :( If you figure out the issue, be sure to let me know so we can play!

EDIT: Hmmm So I guess you're right, they do have at least an iphone version in the early stages right now. I wonder what the game will play like with a tiny screen though.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 05:11:59 PM by MrFish »

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 05:37:47 PM »

Yup, I was wishfully hoping for a mobile phone version and then was surprised when I saw they were actually developing for mobile. I have a Galaxy S5 at least so hopefully they come out with an android version sooner than later. Not sure why they would choose to focus development for a phone known to be small. Maybe they are making sure the game works well even at the minimum screen size. Start with the biggest issue and work from there. If it can work on an iPhone, it can work on android phones.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 05:44:52 PM by Seth »

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 01:08:37 AM »

P.S. if anyone wants to watch a real good player play this game, check out Trump. He streams hearthstone from 11AM-6PM PST 7 days a week. I've never seen a more dedicated streamer than him. Here's a link to his stream: http://www.twitch.tv/trumpsc

The latest issue of GameInformer has an interview with him. He's dedicated to streaming because it's his career. He quit his job to do it full time.

MrFish

• Spartan
    • Mr Fish 68
    • Mr Fish 68
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2014, 11:17:19 AM »

The latest issue of GameInformer has an interview with him. He's dedicated to streaming because it's his career. He quit his job to do it full time.

I'll have to check out that interview! I actually remember a little while back that he was talking about someone coming by his place to watch him play and ask him some questions, I guess it must have been GameInformer, heh. He is one lucky person to be able to be a full time streamer. That is one rare and amazing job. He really treats it like a job too. He's on the same time every single day (11PM-6PM PST often w/ an after hours show), he does this 7 days a week, AND he uploads 2 videos per day to youtube (with the help of an editor that he was able to hire). The dude is incredible. I've seen a lot of other streamers try to make it their job, but they never have a solid schedule. They just stream whenever they want, and often random games. Trump takes this job that he's made for himself very seriously, and it definitely shows. It's a great stream if you guys are into Hearthstone, check it out for sure!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 30 queries.