• December 13, 2018, 02:13:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

ContactTango owns Annual.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: EA Access will be free for 10 days  (Read 369 times)

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
EA Access will be free for 10 days
« on: May 19, 2016, 02:49:33 PM »

EA play is an event that will be taking place at E3 in london and Los Angeles. And it seems that it will be giving players EA Access for free, but only for 10 days.

An email recieved by GamesRadar as part of an EA Play confirmation, stated that  “Want to share EA Access with a friend who couldn’t make it to EA Play? All Xbox Live Gold members can check it out free from June 12-22, 2016. All they have to do is download the EA Access app on Xbox One to get started.”

So for those of you who don’t have EA Access I suggest you take this opportunity to give it a shot since it’s free for 10 days. That means you’ll get to play games from The Vault like Titanfall, Battlefield 4 and many more games. Another good thing about it is that you’ll get early access to new games and 10% off EA purchases on the Xbox One Store.

Read the full story

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 02:50:20 PM by Stig Assassin »

ATLNinjalo

• Everyone's friendly neighborhood fatman.
  • Spartan
  • Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
    • ATLNinjalo
    • ATLNinjalo
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
    • Bookface
Re: EA Access will be free for 10 days
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 03:04:57 PM »

I thought EA Access was a decent deal when I first got it but with the games it gives you access to now its a no brainer. Not sure if it is still the case but recently they even unlocked premium for BF4 and Hardline for Access members. I think it was a temporary thing but if you DLed them during that time it unlocked permanently for you.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 25 queries.