• October 23, 2017, 12:31:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Did you really just delete the forum?

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare Multiplayer Beta Schedule Announced  (Read 270 times)

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • You have failed this city
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare Multiplayer Beta Schedule Announced
« on: September 23, 2016, 02:50:31 PM »

In the Call of Duty XP Event, Infinity Ward revealed the beta period for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare would begin on October 14. For those of you looking forward to the Beta well today you’ll find out the exact date. Players who pre-order the game on PlayStation 4 will be able to play the game starting October 14 at 10am Pacific, while Xbox One players who pre-ordered will be able to play the beta the following weekend on October 21 at 10am Pacific. The beta will end on October 24 at 10am Pacific. Unfortunately there was no mention how many maps, Rigs, modes, and weapons players can expect but will be revealed in the upcoming weeks, so you’ll have to be a bit patient for just a bit more.

Read the full story

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 23
    • The Quest For 52
Re: Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare Multiplayer Beta Schedule Announced
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 10:36:10 PM »

I'm not much of a CoD fan, but I gave the beta a try. It doesn't look all that appealing to me, but it was more fun than any other recent CoD games I tried. Especially Gun Game.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 30 queries.