Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Stig Assassin on 10 Dec 2017
  • After a month of itching and facial carpet growth it's time to crown a champion. Which of these three are worthy to join our exclusive club? Get your votes in and we'll find out in a week.

If you want a closer look each picture can be clicked on to expand the size.

The original thread can be found here if you wish to see the additional pictures or discussion.
  • #2 by Reaper on 11 Dec 2017
  • man you guys actually let that cross-eyed freak to enter in? at least he's n the bottom of the list. might be less broken screens!
  • #3 by zaffy2005 on 12 Dec 2017
  • Tried out a couple other looks on my journey back to my previous facial fuzz.

1. Full beard
    2. "Friendly" Mutton Chops and Chin Puff
    3. Sideburns strip
    4. The "Vintage" 'Stache and 'Tee

Would love to grow a true Handlebar, waxed out to a slight curve, but I don't have wax nor have I had the patience to let it grow. Right about the time it's long enough to filter my drinks I end up trimming it back again.
  • #4 by BREQ on 15 Dec 2017
  • If you want a closer look each picture can be clicked on to expand the size.
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side."  8)

You've gone too far this time Pokey  ;)
    Voted
  • #5 by zaffy2005 on 17 Dec 2017
  • Congrats, Two
  • #6 by Stig Assassin on 17 Dec 2017
  • Congratulations to Two Names for taking the crown this year! Enjoy your new ribbon.
  • #7 by Reaper on 18 Dec 2017
  • Congratulations twonames
  • #8 by wrcfan on 18 Dec 2017
  • welcome to the club
  • #9 by JR1203 on 18 Dec 2017
  • Very close race! Congrats
  • #10 by MrSerrano1105 on 18 Dec 2017
  • Congrats, Two Names!
  • #11 by Two Names06 on 18 Dec 2017
  • Thanks guys, will post some more pics later this month as have decided to keep it. Made to cut my hair as it was getting out of hand.
  • #12 by Seth on 24 Dec 2017
  • Congrats scruffions! Zaffy, my hair naturally grows in the number 4 style. Been growing since November 1st and have reached the twirly stache stage.
  • #13 by zaffy2005 on 25 Dec 2017
  • Congrats scruffions! Zaffy, my hair naturally grows in the number 4 style. Been growing since November 1st and have reached the twirly stache stage.
    Wouldn't mind a true handlebar myself. Just don't have the patience to let it grow.
  • #14 by Seth on 12 Jan 2018
  • Anyone still struttin their scruff? Made a personal goal to just let things grow until winter is over. Got a disgusting twirly stache and "pointed" beard. Starting to look like Captain Morgan, only less awesome.
  • #15 by zaffy2005 on 12 Jan 2018
  • Anyone still struttin their scruff? Made a personal goal to just let things grow until winter is over. Got a disgusting twirly stache and "pointed" beard. Starting to look like Captain Morgan, only less awesome.
    Killed the chin puff and went back to the mutton chops. I was told I absolutely "had to" on behalf of all the guys whose facial hair patterns make it impossible for them to grow chops themselves. And, excuse the pun, but they're growing on me.
Pages:
Actions