Spartan I Project
  • May 24, 2019, 05:05:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Get done Vidmaster Annual < Time it takes for a pizza delivery.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Halo Bulletin: 3.19.14  (Read 602 times)

SlashingArbiter

• Major
  • Set weapons to maximum!
    • SlashingArbiter
    • SlashingArbiter
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 18
The Halo Bulletin: 3.19.14
« on: March 21, 2014, 09:59:48 AM »

Bravo is in with this week’s Halo Bulletin, but it’s pretty safe to say he didn’t write most of it. He did include a few details about what to expect in matchmaking, like mentioning that the Proving Ground and Extraction playlists are now available. Proving Ground replaces Team Throwdown, and Extraction is a temporary playlist running until March 31, when Squad DLC will take its spot in the playlist rotation.

Big Team Battle will also be receiving an update on the 31st to add a new gametype to the mix. The community will be able to choose one of the following popular gametypes to be implemented: Neutral Flag, Legendary Slayer BRs, or Team Snipers. To have your say, be sure to vote in this poll on the Waypoint forums.

Most of the Bulletin written by bs angel, who is moving on from her role as Community Manager to Studio Operations PM at 343. Reflecting on her experiences over the past three years, she recaps many of her highlights as Community Manager in the Bulletin, including fulfilling the wish of a 16-year-old boy battling cancer to live forever in Halo. Be sure to read this and all of her stories in this week’s Bulletin.

Read the full story

TravisSch

• Lieutenant
  • Disney Fanatic
    • TravisSch
    • TravisSch
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Re: The Halo Bulletin: 3.19.14
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 10:13:27 AM »

I'm sad to see bs angel go from the public spotlight, but she will at least still be at 343 in a bigger role.  I wish her good luck! :)

* She should of been called "Chief Cat Consultant" ;)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 30 queries.