• September 25, 2017, 11:15:29 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Can you dig it?

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next

Author Topic: Final Fantasy XV Digital Premium Edition & Season Pass Upgrade Details  (Read 925 times)

Ham Sanwitch

• Commander
  • Probably your real dad.
    • Ham Sanwitch
    • Ham Sanwitch
  • Awards: 10
Re: Final Fantasy XV Digital Premium Edition & Season Pass Upgrade Details
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2017, 10:49:45 AM »

Right on. I'll wait for it to drop in price before I pick it up. And the bugs to get worked out. It'll be my summer play.

ATLNinjalo

• Everyone's friendly neighborhood fatman.
  • Spartan
  • Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
    • ATLNinjalo
    • ATLNinjalo
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
    • Bookface
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 11:27:22 AM »

Its great, honestly the biggest bugs are the animation things the critics are blasting but really they don't take much out of the game to me. The combat is good, the story is good, and I can make my character into the sarcastic smart ass I want him to be. It's great, damn the reviewers.

Pro tip for when you do play it, the difficulty achievement in it is to either play through the game on insanity OR complete 5 gold multiplayer extractions. That's it. Damn the insanity achievement, you'll see what I mean when you fight an architect.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 11:29:03 AM by ATLNinjalo »

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • You have failed this city
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 01:24:55 PM »

Final Fantasy XV March Update

I'm sure many of you are excited for Final Fantasy XV - Episode Gladiolus, which is oming out tomorrow and the first DLC offering for the game that will see players taking on the role of Noctis' guardian and friend Gladiolus. For those of you who are unaware a free update has made its way to the game today and it comes with a few improvements ahead of the DLC's release.

In the patch, both Version 1.06 (March's main update) and Version 1.07 have been included but obviously, access to the new episode won't be available until tomorrow. The patch includes gameplay enhancements, the new DLC content, improvements on certain spells, and more.

Version 1.07
• Various bug fixes

Version 1.06
• Addition of Chapter 13, Verse 2 (alternate route featuring Gladiolus)
• Enhancement of Arcana spells (Alterna, Holy, Death)
• Announcement of winning snapshots from first photo contest (viewable at Takka’s Pit Stop in Hammerhead)
• Temporary conclusion of Timed Quests (will resume at a later date)
• Addition of two pieces from “Episode Gladiolus” downloadable content to music player tracklist
• Addition of compatibility with “Episode Gladiolus” downloadable content
• Various gameplay enhancements
• Various bug fixes
• Updated saves will not work on former versions of the game

Take a look at what's new in Final Fantasy XV with the free update today. "Episode Gladiolus" will be available to download tomorrow, March 28th.

Source: Gematsu
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 01:32:28 PM by MrSerrano1105 »

Ham Sanwitch

• Commander
    • Ham Sanwitch
    • Ham Sanwitch
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 02:16:13 PM »

So, the free update today is for a side quest mission for Gladios, but tomorrow's is Gladios' actually beefy dlc? Like, I don't have to replay the game to play it? I can just pick up where I'm at right now?

Ham Sanwitch

• Commander
    • Ham Sanwitch
    • Ham Sanwitch
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 09:58:03 AM »

I noticed an update to the Ring of Lucii last night. It WRECKS fools in a fraction of the time. Ready to get home and play the new expansion.

ATLNinjalo

• Everyone's friendly neighborhood fatman.
  • Spartan
  • Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
    • ATLNinjalo
    • ATLNinjalo
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • Bookface
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2017, 10:07:17 AM »

Nice, maybe it'll be worth actually using now as opposed to just "damn, a room full of enemies that take no attack damage" duty.

Ham Sanwitch

• Commander
    • Ham Sanwitch
    • Ham Sanwitch
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 10:50:14 AM »

I used it on the wyverns last night whilst farming. The longest part of the farm now? Riding the chocobo. You need to be careful because you'll take out the wyverns before they even notice you.

Ham Sanwitch

• Commander
    • Ham Sanwitch
    • Ham Sanwitch
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2017, 10:53:20 AM »

I haven't finished the DLC yet (school and work), but from what I've played so far,...not really worth it. I hope the others aren't as linear and choppy. Frame rate will drop for a cool minute after the 3rd or 4th boss, and the story itself...meh.

5/10

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2017, 06:12:47 PM »

Final Fantasy XV Free Update
A free update will be making its way to Final Fantasy XV in a few days and with it comes the return of Timed Quest and a new weapon inspired by DJ and producer Afrojack. The Timed Quest will come with a ranking system this time round, allowing adventurers to see how well they did compare to other hopeful beast slayers taking on the same quest.

Here's a list of what you'll see in the Free Update:

• Subtitles, as well as some menu screen text sizes have been enlarged.
• Timed Quests will start up again, and a new ranking feature has been added. You can get a wonderful weapon as an initial reward.
• New car stickers added for Regalia customization.
• New songs added to the music player.

Alongside the list, Afrojack, who worked with Square Enix on some of the audio for the game, reveals an Afrojack-inspired weapon which can be obtained in the first new Timed Quest:

The free update for Final Fantasy XV will be releasing on April 27th.

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile

Update - Episode Prompto DLC

Square Enix has announced its future plans for Final Fantasy XV, starting with the release of the Episode Prompto DLC later this month, alongside free updates and other new content, including the Regalia Type-D. This update will fit massive tyres to the Regalia, enabling you to venture off-road through "various envrionments."

While Episode Prompto will be launching on 27th June with the Regalia Type-D update on the same day, future DLC includes Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis and 'Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades. It seems that Final Fantasy is going to get that Xbox One X upgrade.

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile

The DLC will be available on June 27.

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile

Take a look at the trailer which also reveals the release window for the upcoming "Episode Ignis" DLC but keep in mind, the trailer may spoil the main storyline for you if you have yet to play the main game:

(click to show/hide)

The third story DLC for Final Fantasy XV is set to release in December this year.

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile

UPDATE

Back in February, Square Enix delayed a Final Fantasy XV update that was going to add Magitek exosuits to the game because the new costumes closely resembled the suits in Power Rangers. Today, the company announced on Twitter that the Exosuits will finally make their way to the game later this month.

For those that don't recall what the exosuits do here you go. When equipping your party with the exosuits it will make them invincible for 30 minutes, but you can only put them on once every 24 hours.

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile

UPDATE

Earlier this year, Square Enix delayed a free update that was going to add Magitek Exosuits to Final Fantasy XV because of their striking similarity to Power Rangers. Now, the suits are back, and they've got a new look. The Final Fantasy XV Exosuits Are Available Now

MrSerrano1105

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2017, 04:07:57 PM »

Update - ASSASSIN'S CREED/FINAL FANTASY XV CROSSOVER ANNOUNCED

Ubisoft and Square Enix have announced a unique collaboration to bring the worlds of Assassin's Creed and Final Fantasy XV together with DLC arriving later this month,

The companies have announced that on August 30, Final Fantasy XV players will be given an Assassin's outfit for Noctis if they have collected the Moogle Chocobo Carnival event's Dream Egg. The following day, August 31, the free Assassin's Festival DLC will be made available for Final Fantasy XV. The new content will transform the town of Lestalium, offering new activities, themed items, and features. Among that content will be another Assassin's Creed outfit and the chance for Noctis to explore more in the style of and use some of the abilities of an assassin from Ubisoft's franchise.
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 31 queries.