• August 15, 2018, 08:01:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Juggernooooooooogggggg!!!

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Flag is over. SIP WINS! Cancer loses!  (Read 634 times)

TangoDown

• ScubnBubbles3
  • Captain
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • TangoDown385
  • Awards: 9
Flag is over. SIP WINS! Cancer loses!
« on: October 08, 2011, 02:09:13 PM »

Well folks, its that time again where we put on our pink armor and try to tell breast cancer to go -blam!- itself! Since day one, Mahdi has made a point to use our community to promote many good causes. This is the biggest. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, every October there is a tournament. It is nothing like a Mortal Kombat tournament. Fight Like A Girl, or FLAG, is a Halo tournament in which all of the proceeds go to breast cancer foundations. For the past few years it has been the Susan G. Komen Foundation. There are various events you can join, all for a good cause.

FLAG runs October 21st-23rd. Registration is open NOW!

So show how much SIP loves boobs and participate! As an added bonus, Mahdi, ContactTango and I are going to think of the most tasteless topic-related award title we can come up with for those who participate!

Remember that even if you cannot come up with the full money to participate or the time, ANYTHING YOU CAN GIVE could be enough to punch cancer in its face!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:09:27 PM by TangoDown »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 31 queries.