• December 09, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Even your mom is a member.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 2606 2607 [2608] 2609 2610 ... 2614 Next

Author Topic: spamCHAT  (Read 639760 times)

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Re: spamCHAT
« Reply #39105 on: February 24, 2018, 11:10:53 PM »

Brought to you by the fine state of Wisconsin !

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39106 on: March 01, 2018, 01:26:13 PM »

Make sure to check your privacy settings under name sharing guys. Looks like a bug is causing lots of people's full names to be shared on Xbox live even if they had it set to private.

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39107 on: March 02, 2018, 02:23:54 AM »

Cheers for the heads up.

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39108 on: March 09, 2018, 11:35:06 AM »

Really Call of Duty: Black Ops 4  :facepalm:

I didn’t like Bo3 that much

The Division 2

Deadly Chikadee

• Staff Sergeant
  • ...last one standing...
    • Deadly Chikadee
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 3
    • Forbidden Studios
« Reply #39109 on: March 14, 2018, 06:58:57 PM »

It's a shame none of you got into The Division. I look forward to playing the sequel if it lives up to the hype.
...and I need to get back into Halo...

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39110 on: March 16, 2018, 09:29:13 AM »

I was definitely interested in the Division, ultimately avoided it due to news of disappointment and endgame issues. Having felt that frustration with Destiny, I steered clear. I'll keep an eye on the sequel, Ubisoft has been really improving on sequels, their longevity, and creativity lately.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 09:31:02 AM by Seth »

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 25
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #39111 on: March 16, 2018, 11:48:35 PM »

I pre-ordered The Division, played the alpha and beta, then cancelled. It couldn't catch my interest. And Destiny had enough co-op required content that I didn't want to fall into it again.

Ubisoft has been really improving on sequels, their longevity, and creativity lately.

Definitely. Ever since Vivendi started trying to take over Ubisoft they've stepped up. I don't want to see the ownership change hands, but if this is the result I hope they keep feeling the pressure.

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
« Reply #39112 on: March 17, 2018, 10:29:32 PM »

I only played up until the right before the first DLC dropped. By then there just wasn't much to do and it felt okay. I haven't gotten back into it yet. But I also agree that Ubisoft has stepped up their postgame game lately. I honestly thought they were going to leave Rainbow Six Siege and Ghost Recon Wildlands to die after all the DLC dropped but they pleasantly surprised me and made me reconsider my opinion on those games. Might do the same with the Division.

On another note with announcements, and something Stig might be intereseted in:

I just got caught up with the whole series about last month and I wondered who the next guest character might be. Geralt seemed like he would fit in well in Soulcalibur game since they had Link and Ezio, and just this wee they announce what exactly that. Best prediction ever.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 25
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #39113 on: March 29, 2018, 04:00:26 PM »

^ SoulCalibur is the only fighting series on Xbox I can play. Geralt seems like a good fit considering the majority of guest characters have a sword of some form. I'm still waiting on a Natsu/Taki and Yoshimitsu announcement and I'll be happy with the roster.

In other news... there are some new terms of service coming out for Xbox on May 1st. Since nobody really reads them unless it's their job, you should know that it says offensive language can result in a ban or loss of content ownership rights. It's something I think most of you should know. If you're interested, here's a video that goes into more detail on it.

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39114 on: April 09, 2018, 12:05:25 PM »

Anyone here play Far Cry 5?? If you do are you down for the ARCADE Competitor Achievement?? I heard it’s way easier in a private match but the problem is I need 5 people. The multiplayer sucks and worse of all in order to progress in the achievement you have to play in a featured map and win. I’m not sure if people are not aware but you can choose a featured map in the filter section. This is the last multiplayer achievement I need to complete the multiplayer section of the game.

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39115 on: April 21, 2018, 07:53:26 PM »

Best of luck with that, heard the multiplayer is somewhat of a jumbled mess. Never played a Far Cry so I won't be able to help you out.

Speaking of new games, just picked up God of War and by golly, this game is great. Love the persistent camera with no cutscenes. Sony exclusives really know how to make a cinematic, badass game.

What's funny is I'm not the biggest fan of the direction Breath of the Wild took the Zelda series, and this God of War reboot is definitely scratching this Zelda itch I've sorely been missing. It's a great balance between linear and open.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 07:58:20 PM by Seth »

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39116 on: April 21, 2018, 08:35:24 PM »

It is but managed to set a boosting session on TA and got it  8)

The God Of War games are great and this one is even better. I played all previous games except the one for the PSP. I’ve been looking at some let’s plays and I’m amazed kinda wish it was also for the Xbox.

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39117 on: April 21, 2018, 10:16:32 PM »

Yup, definitely a real lack of games like this on Xbox. Third party games have been great lately, but Sony brings the big guns out with their exclusives. This and TLoU are just on another level. Just happy to have the choice playing on Xbox and PS. Never considered owning a PlayStation butmy sister had one and I've been able to play through her library and pick up some new releases. Been missing out on a lot of quality games. Still yet to try out Uncharted.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:24:56 PM by Seth »

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
« Reply #39118 on: April 23, 2018, 02:07:01 PM »

I'm in the same boat for PS and Xbox. Never really considered getting a PS4 but my sister picked one up and now I can play it whenever I want. I've only played it once, though in the past five months we've had it, though. My current play list and backlog are just too huge before I can really even think of hopping over to the PS exclusives. I'm still tracking down and getting older Xbox originals and 360 games I want to try out and finish.

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39119 on: April 23, 2018, 06:07:50 PM »

I hear you on that, my backlog is huge. I've made it a goal to just start playing some of these backlog games for a couple hours then moving on to a couple more and doing the same. Pick the one holding my interest the most and I play it to completion. I'll pin the others for later on the dashboard and remove them as I beat them. I've had to let go of my completionist habits so that I can get through these games in a reasonable amount of time, including not playing them on highest difficulties. Wrapped up a few games so far, feels nice to finally feel like my money isn't wasted. I've also enjoyed taking a break from multiplayer games.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 06:15:26 PM by Seth »
Pages: Prev 1 ... 2606 2607 [2608] 2609 2610 ... 2614 Next

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 31 queries.