Spartan I Project
  • December 11, 2018, 06:40:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

We used to be on B.net...then we took an arrow to the knee.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 2612 2613 [2614] 2615 Next

Author Topic: spamCHAT  (Read 640058 times)

dowders

• Sergeant
  • Always actin up
    • dowders
    • dowders
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 3
    • twitter
Re: spamCHAT
« Reply #39195 on: November 19, 2018, 03:53:35 PM »

Anyone on Fo76?

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #39196 on: November 20, 2018, 11:27:02 AM »

no  :( so far I heard it's been disappointing.

dowders

• Sergeant
  • Always actin up
    • dowders
    • dowders
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #39197 on: November 21, 2018, 04:44:17 AM »

It's... interesting. I've loved the series since 3 and really gel with Bethesda games. The best way to describe it is like Fallout 4 lite, where you're stuck on survival mode with the option of other people. I've yet to collaborate with anyone else, just doing it solo for now. One thing I will say is it is a SLOW game. I've been playing for about 24hours and feel like I've done very little, and some of the side quests are super long. They have Main, Side, Daily & "Events" (events cycle every few hours). Some of the daily ones may as well take you the entire day.

it's not perfect by any means, but I'm enjoying it. In hindsight would I have paid what I paid for it again? Probably not. But it'll definitely be worth a try when the price drops

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39198 on: November 21, 2018, 11:28:33 AM »

it's not perfect by any means, but I'm enjoying it. In hindsight would I have paid what I paid for it again? Probably not. But it'll definitely be worth a try when the price drops

I'll probably wait until the price drops thanks for the info though

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39199 on: November 22, 2018, 11:58:09 AM »

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
« Reply #39200 on: November 22, 2018, 06:48:00 PM »

Happy Turkey day.

It's... interesting. I've loved the series since 3 and really gel with Bethesda games. The best way to describe it is like Fallout 4 lite, where you're stuck on survival mode with the option of other people. I've yet to collaborate with anyone else, just doing it solo for now. One thing I will say is it is a SLOW game. I've been playing for about 24hours and feel like I've done very little, and some of the side quests are super long. They have Main, Side, Daily & "Events" (events cycle every few hours). Some of the daily ones may as well take you the entire day.

So far this is the only concrete thing I've heard about the game other than "It sucks" and "It's great," which is pretty much the only thing you hear about any game now. I haven't played any Fallout game yet, so this wasn't really interesting but I might be see how it is if I end up liking Fallout 3 and/or New Vegas.

For anyone that is interested, it's on Fallout76 is on sale for $40.19 since on the Xbox Store, and I'm assuming similar prices for physical copies.

With the Black Friday sale, I am tempted to bit the bullet and get Destiny 2. I played it a bit on a free weekend, which is the only time I've played the series since the D1 beta. I enjoyed what I did play, and tons of people said that Forsaken was a massive improvement. Would it be something to pick up though, considering I don't have too much time to really play it? I hear it still requires tons of time to sink into it.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 25
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #39201 on: November 22, 2018, 10:13:32 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving!

With the Black Friday sale, I am tempted to bit the bullet and get Destiny 2. I played it a bit on a free weekend, which is the only time I've played the series since the D1 beta. I enjoyed what I did play, and tons of people said that Forsaken was a massive improvement. Would it be something to pick up though, considering I don't have too much time to really play it? I hear it still requires tons of time to sink into it.

Destiny will take a considerable amount of time to do everything. I haven't played the second, but that's just the way they're made. Lots of content, then the same thing over and over again to grind for.

I've already finished my shopping. A couple movies and CoD4. No, not Black Ops 4. Modern Warfare. I'm a bit behind. ::)

Now I'm just waiting on some serious price cuts on Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition, AC: Odyssey Gold edition and Battlefield V. It makes more sense to wait for "Complete" bundles to go on sale when DLC sales are so rare now.

NeoRman69

• Commander
  • The Legend Himself
    • NeoRman69
    • NeoRman69
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 9
« Reply #39202 on: November 23, 2018, 09:43:38 AM »

Happy Tday.

Lol, trying  to keep up with destiny 2 is a full time job. If you want to get lost in the grind with us then hop into the Destiny clan over on Bnet.

dowders

• Sergeant
  • Always actin up
    • dowders
    • dowders
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #39203 on: November 24, 2018, 06:24:38 AM »

Happy Turkey day.

So far this is the only concrete thing I've heard about the game other than "It sucks" and "It's great," which is pretty much the only thing you hear about any game now. I haven't played any Fallout game yet, so this wasn't really interesting but I might be see how it is if I end up liking Fallout 3 and/or New Vegas.

For anyone that is interested, it's on Fallout76 is on sale for $40.19 since on the Xbox Store, and I'm assuming similar prices for physical copies.

Destiny 2 with Forsaken is definitely worth a punt. I'm pretty sure you can get copies of Forsaken with every prior thing included. But as other have said, yes it IS a timesink. D1 and pre-forsaken I had three characters. Forsaken has meant I only have time for 1.5

As for Fo76, a friend just bought it due to Black Friday so i'll have some idea of how it is playing as a team soon. I will also say you need a slightly different mindset to Fallout 4 (and 3/NV in some respects) in that you can't just pick up and hoard everything that might be useful. It's a game that forces choice for survival
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 06:27:53 AM by dowders »

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39204 on: November 24, 2018, 12:57:19 PM »

I've pretty much given up on Destiny. Was fun for a bit (enjoyed D1 and how it progressed), but just grew tired of that grind and repetition. The only future Destiny I plan on playing is the end of its life cycle for cheap. The add on DLCs are mostly just overpriced junk outside of the major expansions, but are still essentially required if you plan on keeping up.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:01:18 PM by Seth »

zaffy2005

• Corporal
    • zaffy2005
    • zaffy2005
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39205 on: November 24, 2018, 08:29:15 PM »

I've pretty much given up on Destiny. Was fun for a bit (enjoyed D1 and how it progressed), but just grew tired of that grind and repetition. The only future Destiny I plan on playing is the end of its life cycle for cheap. The add on DLCs are mostly just overpriced junk outside of the major expansions, but are still essentially required if you plan on keeping up.
More or less, yea. Doubly so on the "overpriced" comment. At this point the Destiny Franchise, at 1.5 games, has carried the "Day One" cost of more than SIX full games. If you've bought everything as soon as it became available for purchase the franchise has cost over $370. 99% of the time spent playing the game is spent repeating the same thing over and over not so much for the sake of "progression" so much as just mindless "busywork" while hoping for RNG to give you something you'll likely throw out within a week, not because it isn't a decent item but because by the time you finally get it Bungie has rendered it obsolete, whether by releasing yet another DLC that completely changes how things work and it no longer fits, or Bungie has nerfed the ever-loving hell out of it because three people in the Crucible pissed their pants over it being "OP."

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39206 on: November 28, 2018, 01:46:08 PM »

When you can't return Fallout 76  :facepalm:

A review of Fallout 76 by Angry Joe

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 01:48:47 PM by MrSerrano1105 »

dowders

• Sergeant
  • Always actin up
    • dowders
    • dowders
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #39207 on: December 08, 2018, 10:14:42 AM »

Forza Horizon 3 with all DLC, car packs, VIP etc etc is reduced from £135 to £40 on the deals with gold for the next two days. Worth it for sure.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 25
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #39208 on: December 08, 2018, 09:24:44 PM »

Forza Horizon 3 with all DLC, car packs, VIP etc etc is reduced from £135 to £40 on the deals with gold for the next two days. Worth it for sure.

Definitely the best Forza title released. The Hot Wheels expansion alone is a blast.

Note - Voting has started for the Tenth Beard-off. You have one week to help choose the winner.

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
« Reply #39209 on: December 09, 2018, 08:20:12 AM »

I just picked up the Expansion pass. It hasn't been on sale for almost a year now. I was waiting so long since I missed the last time it was on sale and didn't want to buy Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels separately.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 2612 2613 [2614] 2615 Next

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 31 queries.