• March 23, 2019, 08:33:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Eat that!

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 2614 2615 [2616] 2617 Next

Author Topic: spamCHAT  (Read 662981 times)

BREQ

• Commander
  • Never trouble trouble
    • BREQ
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 7
Re: spamCHAT
« Reply #39225 on: March 11, 2019, 10:38:26 AM »

That's a nice Bungie touch. Congrats Rick

dowders

• Sergeant
  • Always actin up
    • dowders
    • dowders
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 3
    • twitter
« Reply #39226 on: March 11, 2019, 11:10:30 AM »

Nice work Rick. I'm so far off getting any of them it's not even funny.

wrcfan

• BulletEponge
  • Master Sergeant
  • I've got your wort wort wort right here
    • wrcfan
    • wrcfan
  • Awards: 10
    • The Vintages Days
« Reply #39227 on: March 12, 2019, 07:35:01 PM »

OH MY GOD MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION COMING TO PC WOOOOOOOOO

zaffy2005

• Corporal
    • zaffy2005
    • zaffy2005
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39228 on: March 12, 2019, 08:55:29 PM »

And Reach coming to the MCC. Wonder how they're going to handle armor customization, considering how much they restricted the others. Not too keen on having to spend extra for campaign and firefight mode, though.

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #39229 on: March 14, 2019, 10:59:44 AM »

I'm perfectly fine with paying for Reach's campaign and firefight as DLC. Considering that the multiplayer is entirely free, its great for multiplayer since it fractures the community even less, and the people that want the campaign and firefight are free to spend a little extra on an optional expansion. I doubt it'll cost much, given the price of ODST, and game pass members get full access for free.

I just hope they also toss in ODST firefight at some point now that Reach's firefight Is coming back.

dowders

• Sergeant
  • Always actin up
    • dowders
    • dowders
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 3
    • twitter
« Reply #39230 on: March 14, 2019, 06:14:28 PM »

I'm curious as to how they're going to ratify the armour customisation in Reach. It was a huge part of the game for many, making N6 feel like you. It'd be a shame if they completely scrap it.

zaffy2005

• Corporal
    • zaffy2005
    • zaffy2005
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39231 on: March 14, 2019, 07:17:57 PM »

I'm curious as to how they're going to ratify the armour customisation in Reach. It was a huge part of the game for many, making N6 feel like you. It'd be a shame if they completely scrap it.

That's my concern, since they reduced H4's customization down to only being able to select a full set, no mix or match options at all. If there's one thing that's been fairly consistent with Halo, when it comes to armor customization I have yet to see a full set I actually like the look of. There's always something that just doesn't look right to me so I have to swap it out.

Really hoping when Infinity rolls around they'll be stepping up the customization options something major. H5's "helmet, body, and visor color" left much to be desired compared to Reach and vanilla H4.

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #39232 on: March 14, 2019, 08:54:59 PM »

In a bog post on Halo Waypoint a few months ago, they mentioned that Infinite was going to have Reach-style customization, so that pretty much answers that.

They also mentioned that the game would have black flight undersuits, so I'm guessing there might be some sort of customization elements utilizing the suits under the armor. They didn't clarify what exactly that meant.

zaffy2005

• Corporal
    • zaffy2005
    • zaffy2005
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39233 on: March 14, 2019, 11:25:56 PM »

Ah. I haven't been on Waypoint much since they banned me from the forums permanently for suggesting they address the numerous issues Halo 4 was facing in the wrong thread category.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 25
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #39234 on: March 17, 2019, 06:09:54 AM »

I wasn't expecting to see Reach on MCC, but I'll happily buy it. Since they scrapped daily/weekly challenges on H4 I assume Reach will be the same. Of course that's the first thing I think of.  ::)

This should add another set of achievements bringing it up to 7,000 gamerscore. Perfect as a tribute to Bungie. Can't wait to go for that completion again.

JR1203

• Spartan
  • I may have killed the last zombie...
    • JR1203
  • Awards: 8
« Reply #39235 on: March 17, 2019, 09:24:56 AM »

Just as I'm finally about to 100% the MCC  :o

Enigmas Shadow

• GT: ThorsBaldEagle
  • Lieutenant
  • Lurker Level: Ninja
    • ThorsBaldEagle
    • ThorsBaldEagle
  • Awards: 13
« Reply #39236 on: March 17, 2019, 12:22:52 PM »

#slacker  ;)

JR1203

• Spartan
  • I may have killed the last zombie...
    • JR1203
  • Awards: 8
« Reply #39237 on: March 17, 2019, 06:23:16 PM »

#slacker  ;)

*laughs in Origins*

wrcfan

• BulletEponge
  • Master Sergeant
  • I've got your wort wort wort right here
    • wrcfan
    • wrcfan
  • Awards: 10
    • The Vintages Days
« Reply #39238 on: March 19, 2019, 11:34:40 AM »

That's my concern, since they reduced H4's customization down to only being able to select a full set, no mix or match options at all.

from reddit AMA
First, we're happy to say that Halo: Reach in MCC will in fact have the same level of "mix and match" customization found in the original games (all the individual armor pieces, etc..). As to how it's earned, we are exploring a new and deeper progression system that retains the feel of the old systems and blends them with newer models for game progression (all based on in-game play, no type of monetization or anything of that nature)

zaffy2005

• Corporal
    • zaffy2005
    • zaffy2005
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39239 on: March 19, 2019, 12:11:47 PM »

Well that's good news at least. Not sure where they're going with this "new ways to earn" idea of theirs. Kinda liked the original "you get XP/Credits for whatever you do and when you get enough you rank up and can buy stuff." I know the "elite" crowd weren't as happy with that compared to a few of Halo 3's pieces being linked directly to achievements and/or PvP ranks. Honestly as long as it can be done without stepping into PvP I'm good. Well, maybe Infection. That one I didn't mind. Grifball was usually just 5 straight rounds of being spawn camped.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 2614 2615 [2616] 2617 Next

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 31 queries.