• October 18, 2018, 01:02:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

SIP, home of "Ammo sharing".

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fall Preorder Game Deals  (Read 221 times)

ATLNinjalo

• Everyone's friendly neighborhood fatman.
  • Spartan
  • Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
    • ATLNinjalo
    • ATLNinjalo
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
    • Bookface
Fall Preorder Game Deals
« on: June 11, 2012, 10:30:01 AM »

I will add to this list with different stores and all as I come across it. I was talking with the a guy at Best Buy in town and he spilled a bit on the game deals coming for this fall. Seems they are requiring a membership to their Gamers Club Unlocked in order to take part in the biggest promo for the upcoming releases, membership is $14.99 a year.

Here is the current list:
As a Reward Zone® Program Gamers Club [Unlocked] member, you get $20 in reward certificates when you pre-order and purchase your next from a select list of titles.
Offer expires: 12/31/2012

One of the biggest benefits of your Reward Zone® Gamers Club [Unlocked] membership is fantastic exclusive offers like this one. Get $20 in reward certificates each time you pre-order and purchase one of the 12 unreleased titles below:

NCAA Football 13
    Madden Football 13
    Far Cry 3
    FIFA Soccer 13
    Borderlands 2
    Resident Evil 6
    NBA 2K13
    Dishonored
    Medal of Honor: Warfighter
    Assassin's Creed 3
    Halo 4
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Here is a link with some details

I'll try to detail out any more ways to get more gift cards/points that I come across like I did last year.
Here is the first, right now they are offering an extra 100% for trade-ins put towards pre-orders on top of the standard 10% extra they always give to unlocked members. For example, right now they are offering $12 for blops 1, with 100% bonus they are making that $24, with unlocked bonus, $26.40. It adds up and from what I see you get as much or more than you get at Gamestop, and you then get the gift card when you pick it up.

SnakeDoctor214

• Captain
  • [Insert witty comment here]
    • SnakeDoctor214
  • Awards: 13
Re: Fall Preorder Game Deals
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 02:34:34 PM »

Awesome!

Keep us updated for sure!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 30 queries.