• September 24, 2018, 04:14:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

It takes 2 to Tango.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Halo: CE Anniversary grunt funeral skull  (Read 439 times)

AchievementHunter4138

• Private First Class
    • not available
Halo: CE Anniversary grunt funeral skull
« on: May 21, 2013, 10:31:16 AM »

Hi everyone. I made a new Xbox LIVE account in January and so I had to start from scratch for DLC. It seems the only place you get the Halo: CE Anniversary grunt funeral skull and the Mk. V avatar armor was by pre-ordering the game. As such, I will offer up my Gears of War full game download code for anyone who still has the aforementioned codes and would be willing to part with them. If you prefer Microsoft points, I might be willing to work something out with you. However, my first choice is Gears as I have to get rid of it anyway and this appears to be the best place to do so.

Also, if you know someone else who has these codes and is looking to get rid of them, please direct them here. I'm not sure if these codes can be obtained by some other means, but any additional information is appreciated as I am looking to get these ASAP.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 10:33:20 AM by AchievementHunter4138 »

Flatty

• Crepuscular
  • Captain
  • I do my own stunts.
    • Gamehendge Jedi
    • Gamehendge Jedi
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 9
Re: Halo: CE Anniversary grunt funeral skull
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 10:59:39 AM »

I think I bought mine off of ebay for $3.

Enigmas Shadow

• GT: ThorsBaldEagle
  • Lieutenant
  • Lurker Level: Ninja
    • ThorsBaldEagle
    • ThorsBaldEagle
  • Awards: 13
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 03:37:05 PM »

I might still have the Mk V avatar armour, don't think i used it. I'll check my case and forward you the code in PM, if its been used apologies in advance.

EDIT: PM sent. Could you let me know if it was valid? Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 11:01:07 AM by Enigmas Shadow »

AchievementHunter4138

• Private First Class
    • not available
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 07:27:39 PM »

I might still have the Mk V avatar armour, don't think i used it. I'll check my case and forward you the code in PM, if its been used apologies in advance.

EDIT: PM sent. Could you let me know if it was valid? Thanks.

Hey sorry about that. I totally forgot about this thread. I actually was more looking for the grunt funeral skull than the armor, but either way I kind of gave up on them (unless someone responded to this thread with the other code).
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 30 queries.