• September 24, 2018, 10:24:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Did anyone feed SteamyPeach?

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Halo 4 DLC Achievements  (Read 447 times)

AchievementHunter4138

• Private First Class
    • not available
Halo 4 DLC Achievements
« on: May 27, 2013, 07:16:37 PM »

Ok, I'm not sure how bad this is with S1P's moderators, but I figure I'll post this and whatever fate awaits my account I accept it with open arms.

I am looking to do an achievement run for ALL of Halo 4's DLC. This means everything related to Crimson, Majestic, and Castle Map Packs. If you have any interest in this, post your gamer tag, availability (include your time zone), and the number of controllers you own. Feel free to include which achievements you need, but keep in mind that we need people who are here to stay until everything's done, not a bunch of dead beats who will leave the second they get their last 'bleep bloop'.

Also, my philosophy is the less players and more controllers we have, the better off we'll be. So you'll want to respond to this IMMEDIATELY if interested. It will not take many players for me to close this off as the more players we have, the longer this will take. I have sat in groups of 12 for untold hours wasting time trying to figure out what to do next.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 11:53:54 PM by AchievementHunter4138 »

Darkened Night

• The Try-Hard
  • Lance Corporal
    • Darkened Night
    • Darkened Night
  • Awards: 5
    • HaloTracker
Re: Halo 4 DLC Achievements
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:24:06 PM »

I'm uncertain whether or not the site permits online boosting for achievements, but it would make sense that you could, seeing that the Spartan 1 Project is all about unlocking achievements with friends.

Going for all three DLC sets in a single session seems a bit excessive, your best bet would to be to start with one DLC and work from there. You could always give a TrueAchievement's boosting session a go as well.

AchievementHunter4138

• Private First Class
    • not available
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 07:33:26 PM »

I figure with only a few players, it really shouldn't take that long. In my experience with previous Halo games, the thing that makes a session time-consuming is when the party has so many people that everyone is stepping on each other's toes trying to get achievements.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 11:56:09 PM by AchievementHunter4138 »

KnocKouT x

• Private First Class
  • My Sniper Was Arrested For Raping People!....
    • Knock0uT x
    • Knock0uT x
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 05:03:35 AM »

Well you can put me down but I only have one controller after an episode where I threw my other one at a wall..... :-/ But anyway if the site allows it and has no problem with it then count me in! GT Knock0uT x and my time zone is London GMT +1 but im on most evenings/late nights and weekends =)

AchievementHunter4138

• Private First Class
    • not available
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 03:36:41 PM »

I just sent Knock0uT x a friend request.

FLiP DADDY 69

• Captain
  • Surviving the apocalypse since Nacht der Untoten
    • FLiP DADDY 69
    • FLiP DADDY 69
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 09:36:50 PM »

Unless something has changed, as long as I've been here, SIP has never endorsed boosting achievements. Although we all know it happens from time to time, maybe more than some think, they stick by the belief in acquiring achievements without boosting. At least that was the last I've known of.

With that said, I know I dropped the ball on the Halo Wars achievement hunting but I would be happy to help you out in H4 playlists with whatever you need (i.e. giving you the Mantis, driving you around in the Warthog, etc.)

KnocKouT x

• Private First Class
  • My Sniper Was Arrested For Raping People!....
    • Knock0uT x
    • Knock0uT x
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 06:33:47 AM »

Yeah some of the achievements are just stupid and usually require pure

I got your FR so whenever your on and If I get some people as well then we can try and do this?
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 30 queries.