Spartan I Project
  • November 13, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

SIP is Chuck Norris tested and approved.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: LocoCycle announced as a launch title for Xbox One  (Read 667 times)

SlashingArbiter

• Major
  • Set weapons to maximum!
    • SlashingArbiter
    • SlashingArbiter
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 18
LocoCycle announced as a launch title for Xbox One
« on: June 08, 2013, 10:26:23 PM »

Twisted Pixel Games, developers of the popular XBLA game Splosion Man, announced earlier this week that they are developing a new game called LocoCycle, and will be releasing it for the Xbox One at launch and the Xbox 360.

The game centers around a sentient motorcycle called I.R.I.S., and a mechanic named Pablo who gets his foot stuck in I.R.I.S. and is taken for a ride… and a good amount of road rash.

Twisted Pixel has been teasing LocoCycle since last year’s E3 and it will be one of Microsoft Studios’ 15 exclusives for the Xbox One.

Read the full story

« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 10:48:48 PM by SlashingArbiter »

wrcfan

• BulletEponge
  • Master Sergeant
  • I've got your wort wort wort right here
    • wrcfan
    • wrcfan
  • Awards: 10
    • The Vintages Days
Re: LocoCycle announced as a launch title for Xbox One
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 10:52:25 PM »

Maybe it's the video card on my computer, but that game looks like an xbox game and when I say xbox game I mean a game on the original xbox.
I hope they don't think people will spend money to buy that. It better come free with the console.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 11:09:37 PM »

I thought it was announced as an arcade game from the beginning. From everything I have seen about it so far I wouldn't buy it as a full price retail version, probably not even as an arcade game. I really hope this doesn't count as one of their 15 exclusives.

MrFish

• Spartan
    • Mr Fish 68
    • Mr Fish 68
  • Awards: 2
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 12:22:43 AM »

This looks pretty funny!..... and that's the extent of the compliments I could think of for this game :( I also wonder if this is a kinnect title, seeing as how twisted pixel made one of the very few good kinnect games (gunslinger), I wouldn't be surprised. Hopefully this is just an XBLA title that''ll cost about $5 at the max. Just does not look good enough.

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 08:50:40 AM »

It doesn't look like a Kinect game because I'm pretty sure it prompted the player to press the A button at one point.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 30 queries.