• October 18, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Home of The Brigade.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Gamescom 2013  (Read 280 times)

BREQ

• Commander
  • Never trouble trouble
    • BREQ
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 7
Gamescom 2013
« on: August 19, 2013, 06:52:24 AM »

20 August 2013 1800 BST/ 1300 Eastern

Sony Press Conference Live

Media briefing will cover release plans for PlayStation 4, as well as updates on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

Latest trailers and videos will be on - Official Sony YouTube Channel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Xbox Media Showcase Gamescom 2013
As Phil Spencer said last week, we’re hosting a small invite only media event on Tuesday, 20 August where we’ll share some news and give media a chance to experience gaming on Xbox One first hand. There is no live stream, but I’ll be posting the news here on my blog and on Twitter using Xboxgamescom
Keep an eye on Xbox Wire as well. Major Nelson

[This was the link (http://www.xbox.com/Gamescom) for catching up on the latest news from Gamescom via your PC but it is not working atm. Hopefully this will change once they start uploading new info.
You'll also be able to keep up with Gamescom news via your Xbox Dashboard. BREQ]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

EA Press Conference (inc. Twitch Live Stream & Show Floor Web Cam)
The official start of Gamescom is on Wednesday, August 21 but this day is reserved for professional visitors and media. All other visitors may visit the fair starting on Thursday, August 22, 2013 on to try out new games.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Battlefield 4 will be at Gamescom with an all-new map and game mode playable on the show floor. Starting on August 20 with the EA Press Conference, the entire week of Gamescom will be a great 6 days full of new details on DICE’s biggest game ever.
For daily updates straight from the show, stay tuned to the Battlefield Blog

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:14:38 AM by BREQ »

Darkened Night

• The Try-Hard
  • Lance Corporal
    • Darkened Night
    • Darkened Night
  • Awards: 5
    • HaloTracker
Re: Gamescom 2013
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 11:59:50 PM »

Really disappointing to not have an Xbox conference live stream. I guess I'll pick up the news in the aftermath of media flood that will come. Hope its a good one!

Thanks for posting this, I had completely forgotten about Gamescom, so now I have something to look forward to in the morning!

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
Re: Gamescom 2013
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 01:19:12 PM »

Here's the news page on Xbox Wire about all the information revealed. Some of big things are Fifa 14 being included with all pre-orders for European Xbox Ones. Exclusive modes for Xbox One in Fifa 14 and CoD: Ghosts. And last is the announcement of Fable Legends.

Here is the official launch title list as well.

Some of the new trailers as well:

The Thief trailer was released by Square Enix last week and their version had the announcement of a February 25th, 2014 release date.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 01:38:11 PM by Pokenut »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 30 queries.