• November 20, 2018, 09:04:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

ITS A GIRL!!!!

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Next

Author Topic: Team Info & Spam Thread  (Read 14392 times)

TangoDown

• ScubnBubbles3
  • Captain
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • TangoDown385
  • Awards: 9
Team Info & Spam Thread
« on: June 13, 2011, 10:58:59 PM »

This is the official team for requesting help with the achievements for Zombie Mode in the Treyarch Call of Duty games. As such, this is the home of Team Death Machine, SIP's only Zombie team.

The members of Team Death Machine are:

Xbox 360
Trysten (Co-Captain) *Master Hoister*
Enigmas Shadow (Co-Captain [UK]) *Master Hoister*
JR1203 (Co-Captain) *Master Hoister*
Two Names06 *Senior Hoister*

Xbox One
Trysten (Co-Captain) *Master Hoister*
Enigmas Shadow (Co-Captain [UK]) *Master Hoister*
Gamehendge Jedi aka Flatty *Senior Hoister*
JR1203 (Co-Captain) *Master Hoister*
Two Names 06  *Senior Hoister*

Scheduling Runs
This thread is subject to the Joining Rules and Requirements that covers all SIP activities. As such, only members of Team Death Machine may schedule runs. Non-members may only schedule runs in this thread with the prior approval of Team Death Machine or SIP administration. If you would like to schedule your own run, PM a Captain.

Members of Team Death Machine schedule runs by posting the date and start time in this thread. Each run consists of a maximum of two players who need the achievement, and a minimum of two players who are either on Team Death Machine, or have sufficient experience as determined by Team Death Machine's captain. The run may be cancelled at the discretion of the run leader for any reason.

Use this Time Zone Converter to find out when a run is happening in your time zone.

Joining Runs
To join a run, you must:
-Have and use a working microphone
-Have read the ten tips (see below)
-Be online and ready to play ten (10) minutes before the scheduled start time
-Be able and ready to follow instructions given to you by TDM members.
-Be able to play continuously. Zombie achievements take varying amounts of time. If you leave during a run because you got your achievements and are not willing to finish the run to help the other person with theirs, harsh punishment will follow.

If you can meet the above criteria, all you have to do to join the run is to reply in this thread indicating the time and date of the run you intend to join. Posts saying "I need help" or "Sign me up for the next run" will not get you on a run. We ask that in your post you list the achievements that you need help with. Spaces in runs are allocated on a first-post, first-served basis starting with the post announcing the run.

If you do not show up for the run, your space will be given to an alternate. Repeated no-shows without acceptable reasons will result in your permanent inability to sign up for any future runs.

If there are no scheduled runs in the near future, you can post indicating your availability for the next few days. We will try to schedule runs to match those times.

Reminder: We are doing this voluntarily. We are not obligated to invest hours of our lives doing these achievements. People seeking help are expected to be respectful and listen to our guidance. Team Death Machine reserves the right to back out of a run if people are being rude, stubborn, argumentative, or difficult.

Joining the Team
Team Death Machine is always recruiting active SIP members to join the team. In order to join the team, you must:
- have the Zombie achievements
- have been an active SIP member for a minimum of three (3) months
- be a good fit with the existing team (decided by Captains)
- have the ability to issue directions in a mature and effective manner
- be able to hoist..... a plenty.

Candidates will be put through a run with current team members, the team captain will have the final and deciding vote regarding your addition to the team.

Team Death Machine's 10 Tips for Surviving Zombies
1. Stick together. a horde of zombies can easily overrun the most experienced of players. Using the buddy system is always a good idea.
2. For Black Ops 1, Crawlers, often referred to as "little buddies," are slow-moving zombies that have had 1 or both legs blown off, forcing them to crawl. They are your friends. They are a tool we use to ammo up an accomplish various tasks throughout the run. So don't kill them until the entire team is ready to roll for the next wave. Make them at the end of every wave starting with wave 5. So, save those grenades.
For Black Ops 2, you want to keep at least one zombie with completely full health.
3. Invest wisely. Every point you spend is an investment into the game. Be smart about buying doors. Sometimes certain doors never need to be opened. Buying guns off the wall is a bad idea, unless you need that achievement or desperate. Using the mystery box is the way to go most of the time. However, just because you get a certain weapon does not mean you should take it.
4. Always have an exit plan.
5. Aim for the face. Headshots kill them faster and they're worth more points.
6. Rebuild ALL the barriers in between each round. This will stall the flood of the undead and allow to rack up more points.
7. Conserve your ammo. You will need it. Speaking of ammo, when a max ammo powerup falls, call it out. Let your teammates reload so they can receive the maximum benefit.
8. The "kaboom" is a A-Bomb shaped power-up that kills all active zombies. Use caution when picking it up. If it is at the end of a round, it will kill your crawlers (see #2).
9. When a "special round" starts, move fast. On Kino, fighting off the dogs means get the team in a corner at light em up as they come to get you. On Five, a similiar method should be used with the Pentagon Theif. On Ascension, the space monkeys go after the perk stations that have been bought. Defend them.
10. The "Fire Sale" powerup is sales tag shaped. Everything is on sale. The mystery box becomes $10 a pop. Most importantly, it turns on all box locations and you will only have enough time to use a box twice. Sharing is caring. Regardless, don't let your shopping spree distract you from the legions of the walking dead. Don't get caught will your back to the action.

***If you need multiple achievements, expect it will take multiple runs to get them all***
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:55:13 AM by JR1203 »

WHITESTAR 2032

• Private
  • Awards: 1
Re: Team Info & Spam Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 04:00:48 AM »

I thought with all the zombie fun and raging we all go trough we should have our own thread to express our joy and hate for zombies.

And please feel free to drop by and sign up for our contest.
http://forum.spartan1project.com/index.php?topic=675.0

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 05:58:30 AM by WHITESTAR 2032 »

Trysten

• Always have faith in your own abilities.
    • Trysten500
    • Trysten500
    • Trysten500
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 10
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 05:22:44 AM »

Yesterday, a zombie killed me. GRRR   :D

WHITESTAR 2032

• Private
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 05:57:11 AM »

« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:23:22 PM by WHITESTAR 2032 »

TravisSch

• Lieutenant
  • Disney Fanatic
    • TravisSch
    • TravisSch
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 06:13:05 AM »

Not part of Team DeathMachine, but on Saturday, I went into a game of Zombies on Kino with random players and managed to get the M16 and upgrade it to the Skullcrusher.  Well, my teammates were not happy with me upgrading my weapon.  They knifed me after I got out of the room and then proceeded to host quit the game, getting the "host ended game" message.  Now to be honest, I couldn't hear them because I was in a party talking to my friends.  However, can't randoms learn that we are supposed to be playing together?

This is why I don't like to play with randoms much.

SpecOp3

• XOF Breaker
  • Captain
  • "So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
    • SpecOp3
    • SpecOp3
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 14
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 11:17:02 AM »

Zombies ate my cat. And TangoDowns new avatar image is hilarious.

ATLNinjalo

• Everyone's friendly neighborhood fatman.
  • Spartan
  • Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
    • ATLNinjalo
    • ATLNinjalo
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • Bookface
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 11:35:11 AM »

I just want one freaking time for the mystery box to like me. Just one time is all I need lol

RK667

• Lieutenant
  • Windows 7 was my idea
    • RK667
  • Awards: 4
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »

I dont mind much, it's refreshing not having to revive someone everytime they go down

WHITESTAR 2032

• Private
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 02:13:09 PM »

Watcha talking bout Willis? I thought we had a do not resuscitate clause on TDM.  ;D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 04:11:40 PM by WHITESTAR 2032 »

TravisSch

• Lieutenant
  • Disney Fanatic
    • TravisSch
    • TravisSch
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 04:10:22 PM »

Watcha taping bout Willis? I thought we had a do not resuscitate clause on TDM.  ;D
Wait, that clause exists?  Gosh, I broke that rule multiple times on my runs with TDM already. :P

;)

Trysten

• Trysten500
    • Trysten500
    • Trysten500
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 04:56:32 PM »

I dont mind much, it's refreshing not having to revive someone everytime they go down

What you talkin about? You never revive me. >_>

RK667

• Lieutenant
  • Windows 7 was my idea
    • RK667
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 11:46:51 PM »

What you talkin about?
You NEVER revive me. >_>

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 11:49:32 PM by RK667 »

Trysten

• Trysten500
    • Trysten500
    • Trysten500
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 12:18:33 AM »

I will hold X next time so that I die quicker for ya k?  ;)

:P

And I shall not revive you too? Clause #1 right?

SovietBeatle

• Major
  • No I'm not Russian
    • SovietBeatle
    • SovietBeatle
  • Awards: 7
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 12:57:10 AM »

Fire traps: Don't mess with them!

RK667

• Lieutenant
  • Windows 7 was my idea
    • RK667
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 01:02:51 AM »

Exhibit A: SIP Undertaker
Count how many times he gets revived.
Also watch mike just bail on us
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Next

Page created in 0.265 seconds with 31 queries.