• December 11, 2018, 01:48:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

We're always watching.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 104 105 [106]

Author Topic: Need our help? Post here.  (Read 66500 times)

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Re: Need our help? Post here.
« Reply #1575 on: September 13, 2018, 08:14:37 AM »

Hey there ArDPalang and Im kind of High, firstly welcome to S1P the home of TDM.

We do achievement runs every other Thursday at 20:00 GMT and at least one Sat each month but the Sat is depending on our day to day commitments in the real world. I will add you both on TA so you will see all future runs as they go up. We currently work on a first come first run basis for current member (which you are now). But we try and spread it out evenly and not favoured towards people.

Keep an eye on my TA feed and apply to any you see with a S1P TDM ref.

sjpsjpsjp

• Private
« Reply #1576 on: September 19, 2018, 11:17:14 PM »

Hi all!

I came across this website via TA session for BLOPS II and it made my day; these DLCs for BLOPS and BLOPS II have been on my to-do list for the longest time, but have never found a group dedicated to wanting to grind these out, until today. :D

I need help on both games on all 4 DLCs on both. (And the third and fourth DLCs on Advanced Warfare as well, but I know it's out of scope for this group).

I'm based in California (UTC-8) and generally weekends would be better than Thursday at 20:00 GMT, but with enough notice I can possibly line that up.

My TA profile is the same name as mine here.

Thanks, and I'm glad to be here!

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1577 on: September 20, 2018, 08:11:24 AM »

Hey there sjpsjpsjp

Welcome to S1P the home of Team Death Machine, for sure we can help you with all your Blops I and Blops II dlc's.

Not sure how much you have read but take a quick look at my below post :-

TDM Announcement

It will give you an idea of what we are trying to go about getting people through run's as request's are coming in thick and fast at the moment. Which is a good thing for us but it does make getting you all in a task, hence the new approach to arranging runs. I have added you on TA so you can see run's as they go up, we mainly do Thursday's due to two of us are UK based but we do try and get week ends in at least once a month but it depends on our schedules.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 08:26:29 AM by Two Names06 »

DeathByCook1e

• Private
« Reply #1578 on: October 07, 2018, 06:38:59 PM »

Hi everybody!

I need some help with Buried and Origins on Black ops II. I saw your session on TA and was wondering if you'd be able to hep me with these two DLC's. My TA name is the same as my username. I'm new to this site so if you could add me on TA that would be great.

Thanks! :D

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1579 on: October 08, 2018, 05:09:25 PM »

Hey there DeathByCook1e

Yeah for sure we can help with those, I have sent you a fr on ta. Keep an eye on feed for any runs I post, we are doing first come first served at the min but with a different person from run to run. If you see a run go up but its not for what you need just apply and we can change the dlc or even the game.

Luuc

• Private
« Reply #1580 on: October 17, 2018, 11:50:39 AM »

Hi all,

My name is Luuc and I'm from TA, my GT is also Luuc
I'm looking for help on the following Easter Eggs, if possible.

Black Ops 1:
Call of the Dead
Shangri-La
Moon

Black Ops 2:
TranZit
Die Rise
Mob of the Dead
Buried
Origins

I did every at least once on my old GT, but I still need to do them on my current GT.
I'm pretty familiar with the Easter Eggs from Black Ops 1, but it would be nice to play with some decent players. The Easter Eggs in Black Ops 2 I did a long time ago, so help would be much appreciated.

Gr,
Luuc

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1581 on: October 17, 2018, 05:31:42 PM »

Hey there Luuc

Firstly welcome to S1P home of Team Death Machine, yes for sure we can help you with all of the EE's you have listed.

I have sent you a FR on ta, please keep an eye on my feed for any runs I post as we are currently doing them on a first com first served basis but also trying to rotate who gets in at the same time. As you can imagine we currently have a few people wanting help. Take a look at the announcement I posted in the TDM forum which gives a little more detail. Please check back on here as I also post all runs c/w links to them in the up coming run thread in the TDM thread. This is our home and we only use ta to better organise runs and time zone confirmation so come back and keep an eye on the site, talk to some of the other teams.

Speak to you soon in trenches facing the zombie horde.

NumberOneGeek

• Private
« Reply #1582 on: October 18, 2018, 01:59:05 PM »

Hey guys! Looking to finish up some of the black ops games on the 360 and saw your posts on TA!
Heres the last few I need
On BO1:
Shooting on Location
Ground Control

On BO2:
Mined Games

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1583 on: October 18, 2018, 02:52:05 PM »

Hey there NumberOneGeek

Welcome to the TDM help thread and our home S1P.

We can help you with all that you have listed, I will send you a FR on ta and just as I said above keep an eye out on my ta feed but check on here as I will post all runs on here but only some go on ta.

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1584 on: October 19, 2018, 08:33:27 AM »

Hey all

I'm free for an hour and half tonight at 20:00, so anyone that needs any misc stuff drop me a message.

wwe is aw3some

• Private First Class
« Reply #1585 on: October 19, 2018, 04:13:21 PM »

Hi guys i was on here before and was wondering if you guys plan on doing black ops 4 easter eggs in future my gt is wwe is aw3some and im free anytime on weekends or after 1pm on weekdays sorry if its a silly question I'm decent but sessions haven't been good for me

Trysten

• Always have faith in your own abilities.
    • Trysten500
    • Trysten500
    • Trysten500
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 10
« Reply #1586 on: November 01, 2018, 05:00:03 PM »

We will definitely get you sorted out with Black ops 4 as soon as we can. I actually still need to buy the game on Xbox. It is high on the priority list for sure brother.

SaidaiKanpeki

• Private
« Reply #1587 on: November 30, 2018, 08:30:08 AM »

Hello,

I'm looking for help in getting the "Mind Games" achievement for Black Ops 2. My timezone is UTC -5:00 Eastern Time. I'm available around 3pm during the week and on weekends I'm available mostly through out the day. I'd appreciate it if you can find the time to help.

Thanks,
Saidai

I got the achievement.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 07:33:31 AM by SaidaiKanpeki »

Two Names06

• Spartan
  • JR is going down
    • Two Names06
    • Two Names06
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #1588 on: November 30, 2018, 06:36:17 PM »

Hey there SaidaiKanpeki

For sure we can help with that, I will add you on TA so you can see runs going up. But make sure to check back on here as we don't put them all up on TA.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 104 105 [106]

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 32 queries.