• December 11, 2018, 01:21:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Press X to own.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: E3 - What are you excited for?  (Read 5669 times)

Ham Sanwitch

• Master Sergeant
  • Probably your real dad.
    • Ham Sanwitch
    • Ham Sanwitch
  • Awards: 10
Re: E3 - What are you excited for?
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2014, 12:41:51 PM »

Man, Sony just knows how to do presentations. Microsoft could learn something from them.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 25
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2014, 03:48:37 PM »

No Man's Sky looks interesting.
I agree. The only problem is, I heard it's a PS4 exclusive.  :(

@Badad: On Spike's pre-show they interviewed Rod Fergusson. He said they only had Gears for 4 months so they didn't have anything to show at this time.

wrcfan

• BulletEponge
  • Master Sergeant
  • I've got your wort wort wort right here
    • wrcfan
    • wrcfan
    • The Vintages Days
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2014, 08:12:44 PM »

Man, Sony just knows how to do presentations. Microsoft could learn something from them.
Really? I found the Sony conference to be a bit of a snore fest with all the talking suits

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2014, 08:32:49 PM »

I feel like Sony presented the games they did have better (albeit dragging on a little too long), but the conference went downhill fast once numbers, hardware, and humble bragging started. Uncharted 4 was the only thing of interest during the second half. As for the games they presented, there wasn't much to get excited about this year and secondly, an issue with Microsofts conference as well, there was a serious amount of time filled with multiplatform content. Could be being a little too critical, but Sony also came with a lot of cg/live action/cinematic trailers, and not much to show beyond them. All of them were well done and enjoyable, just would have liked to see more gameplay like what they did with No Man's Sky and Little Big Planet 3.

Edit: That Batman footage though...man I'm pumped. I guess not EVERYTHING was boring second half.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 08:38:46 PM by Seth »

BREQ

• Commander
  • Never trouble trouble
    • BREQ
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 7
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2014, 08:30:58 AM »

Yet I enjoyed the Sony presentation. Of course, that might have more to do with being invested in this side of the gaming World.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2014, 04:08:33 PM »

I enjoyed the Sony conference more than any of the others as well (Still haven't seen Nintendo). Ubisoft is just weird, EA went with more behind the scenes type stuff, and Microsoft just blasted through so many games without giving real information on most of them.

Ham Sanwitch

• Master Sergeant
  • Probably your real dad.
    • Ham Sanwitch
    • Ham Sanwitch
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2014, 05:02:37 PM »

Yeah. I do like the whole "moar gamez" attitude Microsoft had this year. With Sony, their information, the transitions, the gameplay...it was just awesome. Yeah, there were some talking bits in there, but they weren't Usher-bad.

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2014, 07:30:41 PM »

I'm 99% sure it is only going to be early access on PS4. They said it's making it's exclusive debut on the PS4 which pretty much says, "Coming out first on PS4." It could come out at a later date for other platforms. I also noticed that some of the gameplay footage contained a mouse pointer which means that there is a PC version.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2014, 12:18:23 AM »

I'm 99% sure it is only going to be early access on PS4. They said it's making it's exclusive debut on the PS4 which pretty much says, "Coming out first on PS4." It could come out at a later date for other platforms. I also noticed that some of the gameplay footage contained a mouse pointer which means that there is a PC version.
I posted that before watching the PS4 conference and I agree it sounded like multiple platforms when they said it. An article I had read about the game said PS4 exclusive though. E3 is a confusing time so it's very possible the writer got it confused with a different game.

MrFish

• Spartan
    • Mr Fish 68
    • Mr Fish 68
  • Awards: 2
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2014, 12:40:22 AM »

I'm excited for Cuphead! That game has a very cool early disney cartoon style. I love it, and I'll be picking that up as soon as I can :) Also I'm excited for the 4 player sequel to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light! I'm looking forward to breaking that game wide open and getting my #1 spot in the time trials again :D

TangoDown

• ScubnBubbles3
  • Captain
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • TangoDown385
  • Awards: 9
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2014, 11:29:58 AM »

I'm obviously excited for Halo, but I also liked what I saw in BF Hardline and had a super sized boner for battlefront. Call of Duty, well, it looked bad. Its the first cod that I couldn't even pretend that it looked appealing

ATLNinjalo

• Everyone's friendly neighborhood fatman.
  • Spartan
  • Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
    • ATLNinjalo
    • ATLNinjalo
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • Bookface
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2014, 12:10:11 PM »

I've been playing some hardline on PC with the beta going and its pretty fun. Amazingly its online works better than BF4 which isn't saying much though.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 30 queries.